What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for GI???

Jason Maher

Immortal
Should never play again. That sort of recklessness has no place on a rugby league field.

Last edited:

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
dr-evil.jpg

ratsack2

Juniors
yet again the team that commits the offence gets the reward, young plays no more part in the game, how is that fair, worst hit I have ever seen in over 40 years going to the footy, Inglis should not play again this year, but he will get off scot free

Geohood

Bench
In my serious opinion maybe 3 weeks. It was as bad as a shoulder charge to the head can possibly be.

I have a feeling the media are going to blow this up as a case against the shoulder charge with 7 articles this week.

The merkins at 9 will also weigh into it on the footy show.

Thanks Inglis you overgrown hamburgler, you single handedly ruined the NRL.

Lambretta

First Grade
Great hit. Nothing in it.

Unfortunately for Souths there was something in it and GI will be serving some time on the sidelines. Like most others on here I think he will get two weeks - but the judiciary has come up with big sentences in the past for things I haven't thought of as being overly serious so three or four weeks wouldnt surprise me (ESP as the origin period is over)

Snappy

Coach
I reckon he'll get charged with a Grade 3, will contest it and get downgraded to a Grade 2