What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Graham

Galeforce

Bench
YES media are a joke.

They complain when the ref uses the video for a decision. They state it slows up the game.
Then they complain when the ref DOES NOT use the video and has made a mistake.

I have NO complaint with they use the VIDEO for EVERY possible try decision. The Ref should signal try if he is sure and ask for a video review on this and ALL possible try situations for final decision. The REF should also be able to consult with the VIDEO REF , if the VIDEO gives him (the on field ref a different view) .

For ALL NON TRY situations , the on field REF makes a decision , however each captain has three captain calls per game if they have an issue on any ref decision. Be it strip/offside/knockons etc.
If there is NO Captains call before a replay on TV , then too bad , too late.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
^ in real life, do you tend to shout out loud every 5th or 6th word when you are speaking?

firechild

First Grade
^ in real life, do you tend to shout out loud every 5th or 6th word when you are speaking?

I'd guess the old merkin would spend half his life intermittently yelling at his cats as they wander around his piss-smelling housing commission dwelling.

Galeforce

Bench
I'd guess the old merkin would spend half his life intermittently yelling at his cats as they wander around his piss-smelling housing commission dwelling.

lol.
I made $10k on the stock market today. just another day.
how was your day turkey breath?

Galeforce

Bench
If you didn't have an appalling grasp of the English language I might believe you, despite the fact you're a souffs fan.

frankly , i could not care less if you believed me.Like i would care what a garden "slug" thought of me as i crushed it and dug it into the soil for fertiliser.

However i prefer my grasp of the english language to your pathetic responses.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
frankly , i could not care less if you believed me.Like i would care what a garden "slug" thought of me as i crushed it and dug it into the soil for fertiliser.

However i prefer my grasp of the english language to your pathetic responses.

what's with the quote marks around slug?

were you gardening and accidentally started grinding your old fella into the ground?

Latest posts