What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Latrell?

After all his broo haha over protecting players he needs to take a stand. After suspending players left right and centre for far far less and replying "you just cant hit anyone in the head" and "we have to protect our player" he needs to take a stand.

Latrells tackle was reckless, late and high and hit with enough force to demolish a cheekbone. Even in the 80's it was a 15-18 week suspension FFS.

The stage is yours Mr Vlandys. I personally don't think we will even hear from him.

SmashEmBro

Juniors
Manu could have been forgiven for going over there to start a ruckus and swing at Latrell, but for me he looked extremely upset at someone who’s supposed to be a mate, and basically called Latrell on that low act.
Twice Manu went over there and twice he was met with an arrogant, unapologetic piece of shit. Pretty much caved the dudes cheekbone in and he acts like that. Says so much about the kind of person Latrell is, I hope they throw the book at him

Valheru

Coach
LOL when has the MRC ever done us a favour around finals? Sam Burgess missed one for a hair pull FFS.

Also anyone who thinks it was intentional is having a laugh and letting their emotions take over.

I think it was Grade 1 reckless which is 3 weeks with an early guily plea. With Latrell's priors it'll be 6 weeks.

Mate if that is grade 1 reckless, WTF is grade 2 and 3? On field decapitation?

Exsilium

First Grade
He won’t want to play again. I’m hearing that Joey Manu has requested Bradley Parker take the soul of Latrell Mitchell.

He took Sivo’s and it was not enough to quench his desire for power. Imagine the soul of a player like Latrell?!?

It scares me and it should scare all of you.

1630099076828.gif