What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Pritchard and Kasiano?

Charlie124

First Grade
If Ennis got off his multiple high shots and Keary didnt get 6+ weeks for an obvious eye gouge, Pritchard was never going to get anything. I thought his was the lesser of the lot over the weekend anyway, looked like he was trying to kick at the ball rather than drop the knees. Kasiano's was careless but again, didnt seem intentional.

LatK7

First Grade
Absolutely disgraceful. The Dogs break one leg and almost a neck with all free to play next game.

Watch your backs Maloney and co, the thugs of Canterbury are out for playmakers.

SET2JT

Juniors
Thought Frank's wasn't that bad. Kasiano sould have got a few weeks though. Led with the forearm. I thought you had to use your arms to wrap the player this year.

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I don't think there's enough aluminium foil in the world to cover this thread :lol:

chigurh

Should have missed at least a week for that scummy play, but hopefully both scummy sides pummel each other for 80 minutes and the winner left a physical wreck.

Last edited:

carcharias

Immortal
His never actually connects
Said it all all along
That sounds like the angle they argued with.
Can't be banned for kneeing when the photographic proofs shows the knee never connects.

shadowboxer

First Grade
Bloody Todd Greenberg, first the $5.00 coke and pie promise, at sundays game my pie was cold and I got a warm pepsi, and now this..........disgraceful

mozza91

Coach
Total joke. No conflict of interest here. Pritchard should still be suspended for taking Jake Mamo's head off in Round 25.

Game_Breaker

Coach
Thought Frank's wasn't that bad. Kasiano sould have got a few weeks though. Led with the forearm. I thought you had to use your arms to wrap the player this year.

I actually agree

I was surprised Pritchard was charged and not Kasiano

Game_Breaker

Coach
Let's hope the fat threesome of Pritchard, Kasiano and Eastwood can finish their seasons carried off on stretchers.. A few broken legs will be nice for the fat f**ks. The key to victory will be kneeing Mbye and the Morris brothers in the kidneys early in the game to soften them up.

giphy.gif

But honestly, you're a scum of human to wish injury on players - sub-human really

aussie7798

First Grade
Disgraceful

Pritchard I could live with getting a grade 1 to get off is a joke and speaks volumes about the inconsistency of the MRC

Kasiano not even being charged is just about the worst decision I have ever seen out of the MRC and a total joke forearms and elbows onto the neck and head of a player combined in a crusher style tackle and no charge seriously get f**ked MRC