What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for scum bag williams?

How many weeks?

• 8-10

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 11-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-16

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Rocco

Juniors
He intentionally took out the best player in the game and got what he deserved.

And I reckon scum bag williams deserves at least 8 weeks suspension for a reckless tackle.

renouf

Juniors
It's a grade 2 or 3 careless... similar to Moi Moi's shot on Brent Kite last season. Williams has a good record aswell I think... so he won't have much carry over points.

4 weeks I think is enough

Brad Joyce

Juniors
Rocco said:

And I reckon scum bag williams deserves at least 8 weeks suspension for a reckless tackle.

I reckon you're and idiot, lets run a poll for that.

brendothejet

First Grade
if it was any other player williams would've finished the game on report. maybe 1-2 weeks.

It was just an unfortunate incident. Johns was going down. Williams ran up the length of his arm.

Joey Johns is wanker anyway...

6 to 8 weeks but will get 4 only which is light for that type of tackle - Yes he deserved to be sent off too folkes - wake up

panthersballboy

Juniors
I think he'll get about 3 to 4 weeks. I pick 8 to 10 in the poll as that was the lowest. It was a very careless tackle. If he had a bad judicary record he could have been gone for a long time.

[furrycat]

Coach
If Rocco isn't spurting racist sh*t, its an anti-dogs agenda.

So many idiots, not enough bullets.

Knight76

Juniors
2 weeks probably.

Defence will argue he was falling into it, not SBW game, good record. Andrew johns will turn up to testify that it was just one of those things.

And SBW is no scumbag.

ShineDog

Juniors
Rocco said:

I would love to see you call him " scum " to his face.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that would be funny.
Lets have a poll on that ...would you last 8 secs or 4 secs??

Rocco

Juniors
ShineDog said:

lets have a poll on how long on average do the tards spend in gaol? 5 years or 55 years?

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
ShineDog said:

What does calling SBW scum on an internet forum have anything to do with calling him scum to his face??
You are just upset that your superstar, who you guys paid sh*tload of money for, is going to be missing for the next month or so and you just want to make the pain ease a bit more by telling someone that SBW is bigger and stronger than the former.

Either you are a kid who is now currently at primary school pushing girls out of the swings, or you have issues in dealing with day to day problems;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hopefully Scum Bag Williams is back before Darren the Hack Lockyer. *drops bait and runs*

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
its was made look worse by the fact that Joey laid there motionless

2-4 weeks imo

Latest posts