What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for scum bag williams?

How many weeks?

• 8-10

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 11-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-16

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Used to be... I think it's all linked from down the bottom of the home page if it's still there - there's a big section of links about the history and whatnot.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
so Stewie do you agree with being a gutless prick and talking behind peoples backs, if you do, jeez i would hate to have you as a mate, i have worked with people and had a few mates (now ex mates) over the years who were backstabbers and imo they are low dogs

hahahahaha since when was SBW a friend of yours?? did i insult your family or friend??

hahaha do you think SBW will care if I called him scum?? haha I don't think that he is that low.

How is calling a sports player, celebrities, politicians, any other famous people on the net a backstab???? So having an opinion is being a gutless prick??? hahahahaha

Idiot

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Timmah said:
Used to be... I think it's all linked from down the bottom of the home page if it's still there - there's a big section of links about the history and whatnot.

Had a look and can't find the actual rules and regs and the definitions. Careless and Reckless are not that far removed in meaning. Might be worth a shot.

petetheileet

First Grade
Rocco said:
He intentionally took out the best player in the game and got what he deserved.

And I reckon scum bag williams deserves at least 8 weeks suspension for a reckless tackle.

It was careless drama queen

Timmah

Staff member
It's rocco. Comes with the territory. How he keeps getting back on here is beyond me :lol:

freeridermx

Juniors
0 weeks i think ,and now that carrol has not got a charge i think any thing is two much, the sent off was not needed so i say he has served his time . if he was only put on report then i would say 1 or 2 weeks but sent off for that i think he has served his time.

Timmah

Staff member
FMD!

Does anybody on this forum read before hitting the Submit Reply button?

HE CAN ONLY GET 2 OR 3 WEEKS!

skeepe

Immortal
If the NRL are sanctioning what Tonie Carroll did, then nobody should be suspended for anything all year.

Stewie Griffin said:
hahahahaha since when was SBW a friend of yours?? did i insult your family or friend??

hahaha do you think SBW will care if I called him scum?? haha I don't think that he is that low.

How is calling a sports player, celebrities, politicians, any other famous people on the net a backstab???? So having an opinion is being a gutless prick??? hahahahaha

Idiot

now read this slowly, so it sinks in, i did not say the SBW was a friend of mine
shinedog said that where he comes from that if you cant say something to somebodys face dont say it behind their backs you replied by saying dont try to think that everyone should take on the same principal as you, i then asked do you agree with being a gutless prick and talking behind someones back

i was not reffering to people on the net as i know that goes on and you will never stop it i was reffering to people in general everyday life.......now the question again do you agree with taliking behind someones back and not having enough guts to front them

now as i said read very, very slowly so it sinks in

God-King Dean

Immortal
Timmah said:
FMD!

Does anybody on this forum read before hitting the Submit Reply button?

HE CAN ONLY GET 2 OR 3 WEEKS!

Exactly what I was gonna say. There's lots of 'tards on this board...

Mr Saab

Referee
Timmah said:
It's rocco. Comes with the territory. How he keeps getting back on here is beyond me :lol:

The same could be said about you and you "knowledge" of the game of Rugby League

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Immortal said:
I've got one word for you... " You're an idiot ! "

I think if you re-read the above statement you might realise that it doesn't make any sense. I have highlighted the issue in case it escapes you.

But on topic, I firmly believe, as has been already said, that if it had been any other Newcastle player, Williams would have been placed on report, and a penalty awarded to the Knights. The ref really let the crowd make his decision, but he may have been facing a riot if he hadn't sent him off. These factors considered should really only see 2-4 weeks suspension as additional punishment.

And anyone who thinks that it was an intentional shot, is in dreamland.

Hallatia

Referee
the poll options are funny, I voted 14-16, because I know it will not be more than 3 though, could be 4 if he challenges maybe

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
skeepe said:
If the NRL are sanctioning what Tonie Carroll did, then nobody should be suspended for anything all year.

If "what Tonie Carroll did" is such an offence, we would need a number system and waiting room at the Judiciary with all the facials we see in every match.

Wake up, there was no gouge, there was no attempted gouge. Faumuina got up, angry that he had been penalised and said the first thing that came into his mind. He felt the fingers on his face and may have been fearful of being gouged, but it did not happen, and his unwillingness to make a complaint, and the subsequent footage proves this.

mattyg

Bench
Frank_Grimes said:
If "what Tonie Carroll did" is such an offence, we would need a number system and waiting room at the Judiciary with all the facials we see in every match.

Wake up, there was no gouge, there was no attempted gouge. Faumuina got up, angry that he had been penalised and said the first thing that came into his mind. He felt the fingers on his face and may have been fearful of being gouged, but it did not happen, and his unwillingness to make a complaint, and the subsequent footage proves this.

you're kidding aren't ya?

Latest posts