What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for scum bag williams?

How many weeks?

• 8-10

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • 11-13

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 14-16

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

ShineDog

Juniors
Stewie Griffin said:
What does calling SBW scum on an internet forum have anything to do with calling him scum to his face??
You are just upset that your superstar, who you guys paid sh*tload of money for, is going to be missing for the next month or so and you just want to make the pain ease a bit more by telling someone that SBW is bigger and stronger than the former.

Either you are a kid who is now currently at primary school pushing girls out of the swings, or you have issues in dealing with day to day problems;-)

Where I am from, if you can't say it to their face don't say it behind their back.
You may love sitting behind your computer feeling like your untouchable and free to be- little or slander others ....... thus I may say to you my friend, you may be the one who has issues dealing with reality .

mxlegend99

Referee
1 to 2 weeks at worst. He and his team have already paid 2 competition points for it. SBW didn't deserve to be sent off. It wasn't intentional.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
http://www.bulldogs.com.au/main.php?page=article&id=807

SBW Charged
19 Mar 07 - 1:30pm

Bulldogs forward Sonny Bill Williams has been charged by the NRL with a Grade 2 Reckless High Tackle from the Round 1 encounter with the Knights.

The charge carries a base penalty of 350 points (3 week suspension). If an early guilty plea is lodged the charge is reduced to 262 points (2 week suspension).

The Bulldogs have until midday tomorrow to lodge their intention with the NRL.

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
ShineDog said:
Where I am from, if you can't say it to their face don't say it behind their back.
You may love sitting behind your computer feeling like your untouchable and free to be- little or slander others ....... thus I may say to you my friend, you may be the one who has issues dealing with reality .

what the? where you are from? Well that's your problem. Don't try to think that everyone should take on the same principle as you.

Don't worry. Everyone on internet forums are hypocrites.:lol: :lol:

ShineDog said:
I would love to see you call him " scum " to his face.
:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that would be funny.
Lets have a poll on that ...would you last 8 secs or 4 secs??

..........i would like to lock in 4 seconds, Eddie

Stewie Griffin said:
what the? where you are from? Well that's your problem. Don't try to think that everyone should take on the same principle as you.

Don't worry. Everyone on internet forums are hypocrites.:lol: :lol:

so Stewie do you agree with being a gutless prick and talking behind peoples backs, if you do, jeez i would hate to have you as a mate, i have worked with people and had a few mates (now ex mates) over the years who were backstabbers and imo they are low dogs

mattyg

Bench
it was definately careless!! How could they judge it reckless. I'll be happy with a grade 2 careless charge atm.

Rocco

Juniors
mattyg said:
it was definately careless!! How could they judge it reckless. I'll be happy with a grade 2 careless charge atm.

im surprised that you havent shown any biasness towards your sh*t player tard. change of heart perhaps?

mattyg

Bench
f**k off Rocco. He got charged with a Grade 2 Reckless high tackle (3 weeks base charge, 2 weeks if he pleads guily). bullsh*t it was reckless, we should fight the reckless charge for a downgrade to careless.

RABK

Referee
Wasn't that bad a hit, just unlucky (careless) that he must have hit Johns flush on the cheek causing the KO. Under the circumstances deserved the send off though.

0-4 weeks. Haven't seen a real good view of it though, only saw some quick shots when i got home form the game.

gunnamatta bay

Referee
mattyg said:
f**k off Rocco. He got charged with a Grade 2 Reckless high tackle (3 weeks base charge, 2 weeks if he pleads guily). bullsh*t it was reckless, we should fight the reckless charge for a downgrade to careless.

I think they have a good chance to get it reduced. Those ex players on the judiciary seem easily swayed in these matters.

Where is 'reckless' and 'careless' defined? Is there a link to all that judiciary stuff on the nrl website?

Latest posts