What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Shillington?

TheParraboy

Staff member
Gees, it wasnt too much different to Moi Mois tackle on Kite was it?

the main difference is our player Morrison got up reasonably quickly

I wonder if he would have been sent off if Morro stayed down?

Bazal

Post Whore
2-3 weeks...was bordering on reckless...another fraction of a second and his forearm would have hit Morro flush across the eyes...

Daneel

Bench
Not even close to being in the same league as Moi Moi's tackle. I also thought Morrison was foxing, but shillington definitely collected him.

Kornstar

Coach
Morrison definitely bunged it on, so he should though, every other team does it to us and if he didn't, all the officials had missed it, so we wouldn't have got the penalty....

If Kylie Leuluai didn't get cited for his tackle last week, then noone will be cited for the rest of the year, i thought Kylie's last week was closer to the Moimoi tackle to tell you the truth, but he got away with it......

mickdo

Coach
Kornstar said:
Morrison definitely bunged it on, so he should though, every other team does it to us and if he didn't, all the officials had missed it, so we wouldn't have got the penalty....
I think you are being a bit hard on Morro. Did you see how much his head rocked back from that shot? I challenge you to be on the receiving end of that type of hit and be straight up in a tackle :lol:

Watch it again and then look at how he tries to get the water bottle from the trainer. He was a little bit dazed for sure IMO

I spoke with Morro after the game and he said he still had a headache from the hit so. . . take from that what you will.

Glenn

First Grade
Looked to be very dazed and unsteady on his feet when he got back up
As for what Shillington should recieve 1-2 weeks IMHO

Kornstar

Coach
mickdo said:
I think you are being a bit hard on Morro. Did you see how much his head rocked back from that shot? I challenge you to be on the receiving end of that type of hit and be straight up in a tackle :lol:

Watch it again and then look at how he tries to get the water bottle from the trainer. He was a little bit dazed for sure IMO

Don't get me wrong, i thought it was a dangerous tackle and i would have stayed down cause i am a big girl, on the big screen it just looked like he stayed down is all, i haven't re-watched the game yet, it just looked like he had a sheepish grin.

It was definitely a heavy shot on his head......

Latest posts