What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Sonny-Bill?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Looked deliberate more than accidental. Judiciary is a lottery so role the dice and see what number comes up!

Cliffhanger

Coach
If he gets two weeks I won't complain. I think he has the fact that Mason was trying to provoke him all match in his favour.

gronkathon

First Grade
I think he has the fact that Mason was trying to provoke him all match in his favour.

I don't think the Chooks would be dumb enough to raise that as it would likely increase the suspension because it would demonstrate he thought about it thus making it a deliberate action

nrlnrl

First Grade
1 - 3 weeks depending on caryovers etc

apparently he has 56 carry overs from high tackle in round 13 & depending on this charge, that will add to things as well ( i.e. - prior similar / non-similar offence in last 24 months )

BigRedV

Juniors
thats the text book hit they're trying to stamp out, shoulder straight to the head. Based on how they've gone so far this year with these - nothing less than 4wks.

sharko

Juniors
Was a real cheap shot..Mason had already been contained by two tacklers and old SBW saw the opportunity to have a crack...he is a gutless bastard old SBW.

BigRedV

Juniors
If he gets two weeks I won't complain. I think he has the fact that Mason was trying to provoke him all match in his favour.

Are you actually being serious? Its crap like that that has turned the actual match into a second rate crap sport, with the refs/judiciary the main event each week.

rabbitohs95

Bench
Reasonably 4 weeks max, but it'll probably be like 2 or something.

Perfect chance for the NRL to show the players there's no getting out of things if they suspend SBW OMG..

Valheru

Coach
Reasonably 4 weeks max, but it'll probably be like 2 or something.

Perfect chance for the NRL to show the players there's no getting out of things if they suspend SBW OMG..

So according to you he should get more than what everyone else has got for the same offence?

Latest posts