What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks for Sua'ali'i

How many weeks for Sua'ali'i

• 2-3

Votes: 14 27.5%
  • 4-5

Votes: 23 45.1%
  • 6-8

Votes: 14 27.5%

• Total voters

Saxon

Bench
Oh dear, here we go again.
Look at the tackle in slow mo.
The contact was intended for torso/chest and wasn't a classic side on shoulder charge and at the last frame Walsh loses his footing and bingo, it's not rocket science.
If you've played the game, especially at that level, it's near impossible to tackle lower at pace on an outside shoulder. Try it one day. I've played rep footy and what I'm telling you is fact!
The only thing Joseph could have done is slow the tackle down so he could adjust if Walsh slips. In SOO that doesn't happen. Your expected to rush in at times.
The solution, play touch footy with noone watching.
Look, you missed my point.
I'm just saying that I don't think that giving the same penalty as pulling a player off the ball is sufficient. If it had worked as planned it would have been a great shot. But it didn't and it is up to the tackler to get it right. It was worth a send off.

Nutz

Bench
Look, you missed my point.
I'm just saying that I don't think that giving the same penalty as pulling a player off the ball is sufficient. If it had worked as planned it would have been a great shot. But it didn't and it is up to the tackler to get it right. It was worth a send off.
Of course, direct forceful contact to the head leaves the ref no choice but to send him off, I'm not arguing any of that.

Latest posts