What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cryptic

Juniors
That was just sad.... I must say I blame Mike Tyson for making people think it's OK to bite someone in a fight...

Stagger Lee

Bench
Well it's not an eye gouge which is the dirtiest trick of them all but it should still get 7 to 8 weeks. No matter how good this game gets the press will have a field day with this issue.

CrazyTiger

Juniors
That was just sad.... I must say I blame Mike Tyson for making people think it's OK to bite someone in a fight...

Shame on you dirty dogs. Bringing the game into disrepute as per usual. I hope they
aren't bad tempered nibblers in the post game bulldog bun.

Mr Saab

Referee
Well it's not an eye gouge which is the dirtiest trick of them all but it should still get 7 to 8 weeks. No matter how good this game gets the press will have a field day with this issue.

7 weeks? Thats like someone getting 2 yrs for murder.
He deserves 16 +

Usain Bolt

Bench
I have yet to see visual evidence of Graham biting Slater, all we saw was Grahams mouth near Slaters ear. That doesnt make him guilty. Unless there is other video evidence he shouldnt be in any strife

ceagle

Bench
I have yet to see visual evidence of Graham biting Slater, all we saw was Grahams mouth near Slaters ear. That doesnt make him guilty. Unless there is other video evidence he shouldnt be in any strife
Archer said there was blood coming from Slaters ear

Garbler

Juniors
ffs these channel 9 commentators are geniused. You would think they would utter a level of disgust deserving of such an action, ecsp. considering a lot of non NRL fans will be exposed to our great game. Just a really bad look for the game.

I don't understand.
We have the footage. We saw it happen . Slater's ear had blood pouring from it.
The video ref was brought into the situation.

My question is.....why wasn't be sent off?

Rabbit toes

First Grade
Poor form from the snow bunny.
Club in crisis, 1st Morrin now graham.
Give him 6 weeks and sizzler lifetime membership to ensure no such travesty occurs again.

Latest posts