What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks should James Graham get?

How many weeks

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have yet to see visual evidence of Graham biting Slater, all we saw was Grahams mouth near Slaters ear. That doesnt make him guilty. Unless there is other video evidence he shouldnt be in any strife

:lol:

Are you serious ?

Besides the blood coming from slaters ear that's as clear as biting gets.

Thomas

First Grade
I have yet to see visual evidence of Graham biting Slater, all we saw was Grahams mouth near Slaters ear. That doesnt make him guilty. Unless there is other video evidence he shouldnt be in any strife

You f**king mong. The ref even said to the second ref "You've seen the damage, right?"

God-King Dean

Immortal
If I knew how to photoshop, I'd put a Tyson tattoo on James Graham's face. *hint hint, wink wink, nudge nudge, so no more*

Mr Saab

Referee
Touchie and both refs have seen the evidence on the field....they will be called up to give their account plus the video evidence and billys bleeding ear.
He is gone

Garts

Bench
Even Slater does not deserve to be bitten. Although what do you expect when you mix a dirty pom with a pack of filthy low life dogs. I cannot wait to see the dogs fans defend this one.

Stagger Lee

Bench
Maybe he was whispering in Slaters ear and some one knocked the top of his head causing him to catch Slaters ear in his teeth .....

If the above is his excuse he needs a good lawyer..... but I reckon that will be his reason.

Slackboy72

Coach
Just to clarify my above comment I don't want to see anyone get bitten but I do want to see these grubby teams getting caught out with their grubbiness.

Danny-Boy

Juniors
Why wasn't the thug sent off. f**king dirty pricks the dogs. The refs have no balls. Biggest send off event caught on camera. f**king cheats.