What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How Many Weeks Will Ricketson Get?

Dog-E

Juniors
deseves 2 MINIMUM!

Only his long previous good record will save him from worse...because that was a LOW act...OK, so it was not on par with Danny Williams in regards to sheer brutality...but it was every bit as 'corageous'!!
I thought better of you Ricko...but from little mr goodie 2 shoes for SO long - you really have turned into a RIGHT cranky little grub in the past season or 2!...All of a sudden he's all knees & elbows, facial massages & king hits! :evil:

Nuffs

Bench
is it striking or is it a reckless high tackle or even intentional high tackle? :lol:

grade 1 reckless high will give him a couple of weeks

grade 1 striking he gets off. anything over he's gone

grade 1 intentional will give him 5 weeks

RICHO

Juniors
Would you listen to Shayne Hayne if he gave you a report? I wouldn't!!!

I wonder who will be on the Judiciary panel this week....
Ian Roberst will surely be there. He'll look after his Paddington friends again, as he has done all year.
Who else??

Dog-E

Juniors

But Myles was actually watching!

I mean come on - he was even shaping up to mason himself!....He knew what was going on - Fien had NO idea!...unless you deem that point unimportant?? :?:

In which case u would be as big a grub as Ricketson....

Raider_69

Post Whore
DJ1 said:
Ricky Stuart didn't think there was anything in it.

well then, why are we even bothering with this debate!
if Sticky says there was nothing in it, then there was nothing in it!
:roll: :roll:

i like ricky stuart, always will, but f**k he can come up with some crazy shit :lol:

Corbin

Juniors
just to mention fien had a shot at fittler but fittler blocked it... thats y ricketson reacted how he did

Razor

Coach
Has Phil Gould commented on Ricketson yet?

No be said Williams didn't deserve more than 2 weeks, when it happened. Ricketsons wasn't nearly as bad. Williams was a full-on punch, Ricketson was only a slap. So I'd be saying Gould would say Ricketson should be let of considering what he said on Williams.

Dog-E

Juniors
Bah!...Bollocks - Fittler GOT his own revenge anyway!...Went after Fien and gave him a little girlie slap - Like the crying little b*tch he is!

Fair dinkum, I was waiting for him to grab a handfull of Fien's mullet, and for them to collapse in a scratching, biting heap on thh deck!! :lol: :lol:

Then Ricko comes in and forearms a bloke who wasn't even watching, thus involving himself in a handbags at ten paces catfight!??!...Yeah, THAT was justified - Charming fellows these Roosters, just charming! :roll:

My guess is Ricketson Grade 2 striking it could be 3. BUt probably 2.
I really don't think Hodges will get anything maybe Grade 1 at least.

Latest posts