What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many weeks?

Sugar

Bench
back to the topic he should get 8 weeks,but will get 3-4 weeks due to a good lawyer at the tribunal

Mr Saab

Referee
parra pete said:
[/b]

That can still happen!!!!!! under the present system. If the threat of a $25,000 fine in lieu of a match suspension is not a deterrent I don't know what is.....

Read what I wrote...or better still get someone to read it for you.....

Wow, 25k fine in order to win the GF :roll:
No club in NRL would pay that :roll:

aussies1st

Staff member
chewme said:
back to the topic he should get 8 weeks,but will get 3-4 weeks due to a good lawyer at the tribunal

That still will mean he misses the whole final series.

ozbash

Referee
Mr Saab said:
I dont want 12 weeks for Danny.
He should cop the rest of the finals series...3-4 weeks...no more.

ah, thats right, tri nations coming up.

that tackle reinforces the fact that buderus is the dirtiest bastard in the game.

Mr Saab

Referee
Good to see you keep up to date with the league news Ozclown.
Danny is NOT playing the tri nations as a result of the impending birth of his child around the time of the tri nations.
Cameron Smith will be the hooker.

Ozclown does it again

parra pete

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Wow, 25k fine in order to win the GF :roll:
No club in NRL would pay that :roll:

They still have to win it.....bit like paying late entry fee into the Golden Slipper....the best compete, the supporters are happy knowing the best are competiting, grass roots funding is increased...everyone, bar Mr Saab is happy...:lol:

'Dare to Dream..instead of saying WHY say WHY NOT'

Master Vippo

Juniors
parra pete said:
They still have to win it.....bit like paying late entry fee into the Golden Slipper....the best compete, the supporters are happy knowing the best are competiting, grass roots funding is increased...everyone, bar Mr Saab is happy...:lol:

Lot easier to win it if you KO the opposition best player...

Its a stupid idea :BDH:!

Mr Saab

Referee
parra pete said:

Grass roots....fans are happy............STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

If a player committs the crime, he spends time on the sideline.
You are on here sprouting virtually BS and no one seems to agree with you.
Good luck with your plan in relation to Gallop and Rodwell...they wont laugh at you (because they are kind) but deep down they will think you are fruitloop

parra pete

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Grass roots....fans are happy............STFU!!!!!!!!!!!

If a player committs the crime, he spends time on the sideline.
You are on here sprouting virtually BS and no one seems to agree with you.
Good luck with your plan in relation to Gallop and Rodwell...they wont laugh at you (because they are kind) but deep down they will think you are fruitloop

I happen to know Matt Rodwell, and his father Ken, VERY well. Believe it or not- I have mentioned it to him before and he was interested in the proposal. I will contact him again within the next week or so....
When you say NO ONE...read "Mr Saab doesn't seem to agree with you"

'Dare to dream. Instead of saying WHY say WHY NOT. People who say it can't be done are getting knocked over by someone doing it."

Mr Saab

Referee
You know him "Very" well....what....do you deliver his newspaper?
Interested = I will think about it in 18 months if i have not already forgotten about it.

Oh thats right....will someone pleeeeeeeeeeeease think of the grass roots.

parra pete

Referee
Mr Saab said:
You know him "Very" well....what....do you deliver his newspaper?
Interested = I will think about it in 18 months if i have not already forgotten about it.

Oh thats right....will someone pleeeeeeeeeeeease think of the grass roots.

You'd be surprised.....

parra pete

Referee
And its obvious you don't care about survival of Rugby League at grass roots.. I have been there, done that.....
It's easy to be an ostrich and shun any idea out of the ordinary... Don't set yourself up as the voice of the people just because you don't like it.
Dare to dream, my friend, dare to dream.
If Captain Cook had turned back, no one would have blamed him.
NSW originally shunned the idea of players representing the State they were from.
The four tackle rule was introduced to stop St George dominating Rugby League. If it wasn't they would still be premiers..
Scrum penalties were eliminated to stop teams winning games by dubious decisions.
If EVERYONE thought like you and was eager to put sh*t on every new idea we would still be stuck in the fifties, a la` John Howard.
I don't care what you think. I think it is worth consideration...

ozbash

Referee
Mr Saab said:
Good to see you keep up to date with the league news Ozclown.
Danny is NOT playing the tri nations as a result of the impending birth of his child around the time of the tri nations.
Cameron Smith will be the hooker.

Ozclown does it again

does what chas ?

then the ban should carry over into next season , or will he be too busy attending the christening and circumcision ceremonies ?

nonetheless, he's still a low bastard.

Mr Saab

Referee
parra pete said:
And its obvious you don't care about survival of Rugby League at grass roots.. I have been there, done that.....
It's easy to be an ostrich and shun any idea out of the ordinary... Don't set yourself up as the voice of the people just because you don't like it.
Dare to dream, my friend, dare to dream.
If Captain Cook had turned back, no one would have blamed him.
NSW originally shunned the idea of players representing the State they were from.
The four tackle rule was introduced to stop St George dominating Rugby League. If it wasn't they would still be premiers..
Scrum penalties were eliminated to stop teams winning games by dubious decisions.
If EVERYONE thought like you and was eager to put sh*t on every new idea we would still be stuck in the fifties, a la` John Howard.
I don't care what you think. I think it is worth consideration...

There are ideas.....................and there are ideas....and then there are dreams and yours is a dream.
Rule changes happen, but yours is nothing to do with the state of play..your is to do with the monetary aspect.
I care about the "grass roots" but dont use the grass roots as a pawn to support your wild idea.
But hey, you continue to dream and one day you might wake up.

Mr Saab

Referee
Why dont you perhaps get an idea of the validity of your "idea" and say for example call a Graeme Hughes or Ray Hadley and see what they say.

Latest posts