What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many wins.....

Frenzy.

Immortal
Russle crowes band said:
rustys hac's will crumble against a team who can actually play.
theyve played the likely wooden spooners in the roosters...as well as an eels team with smith, finch and hagan at the helm. no one of any real substance yet.

I'm sure you have a point RCB but please don't let it be that we are the team of substance that has been waiting in the wings to ambush the mixos.

Quigs

Immortal
I hope the bunnies dont win tonight, but I don't mind the wabbits.

There are definately a lot more teams in the "I don't like basket" before the bunnies. Some I could even use that Hate word.

The Hartleys, the Donkeys, the Rorters, - got a long way to go to catch up to that trifecta.

Their poor old long time souths supporters have been through hell. The fair dinkum ones.

I remember when we went broke. It was a crap time... and the good Doctor time.... well.

From a long suffering supporter to another mob. I hope they enjoy the season.

And while I'm having a saturday morning bitch.

Watch our blokes at dummy half. They have started to wave their hands around and carryon like whinging Pommy Soccer Players. Gawd I hate that... Sometimes I wish that someone would snot some of the showponies.... and make them into real rugby players.

Rocky Turner was coaching a young mal Reilly once. Reilly won a man of the match award and went up to gloat to the coach.... what did Rocky do.... he snotted him for being a bighead - thinking he was good.

Now how good did that bastard Reilly end up... (the mongrel)

Too much feeding strawberries to pigs these days. I reckon the Sharks should buy an old style Garbo Truck, one where the runners had to lift the bins. And three days a week make some of our blokes chase the truck around the shire lifting the bins. Breed the mongrel in them.

And if that doesn't work for those turning into whinging Pommy Soccer players, the club could buy and old style sh*tt truck, the ones where you lifted the pans and put them in the back (us old dinosaurs remember it) and make the useless sh*tts chase that before they want to be released on personal grounds.....

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

Inferno

Coach
Hmm, seems the Sharks don't care for your opinion Quigs. Instead of sending them in for some harden the f**k up, they sent them to a fashion show.

A handful of Sharks players experienced a little bit of fashion and culture on Thursday night when they attended the ‘It’s Gold’ VIP Fashion Event at Bar Piccolo outside of David Jones at Westfield Miranda.

A handful of Sharks players experienced a little bit of fashion and culture on Thursday night when they attended the ‘It’s Gold’ VIP Fashion Event at Bar Piccolo outside of David Jones at Westfield Miranda.

Paul Gallen, Cameron Ciraldo, Reece Williams and Dustin Cooper watched an amazing acrobatic display to kick off the evening then sat back and took in the ‘gold glamour night of fashion’, hosted by television personality and celebrity stylist Fiona Milne.

All the latest looks, styles and trends were launched and showcased to the Westfield audience, with the Sharks contingent suitably impressed by what they saw.

After struggling to find clothing to fit the Sharks when a similar event was held at Westfield last year, event organisers decided to use more appropriately sized professional models, with the Sharks four this time around staying well clear of the catwalk.

Source: http://www.sharks.com.au/index.php?id=435&tx_ttnews[tt_news]=431&tx_ttnews[backPid]=432&cHash=94bd2a1dce

:crazy:

Latest posts