What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How many?

petetheileet

First Grade
How many games will you attempt to attend this season

I'm gna go for 10 saints and 3 others

lucky 13

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
Im hoping to go to all the Kogarah games and some others around sydney..shame e dont have a game in newcastle this year, never been there

petetheileet

First Grade
hahaha i went to the newie game last season cause my sister lives up there now

newie is ok

the ppl are a bit grubish though

big pat

Coach
i have a six game red'v' for kogarah, not sure how many away games i will get too, would like to go to canberra if the army has a bus trip, going to mercury challenge and charity shield.

marty_dragon

Juniors
im going to the mrecury challenge and ive got the 6 game kogarah pass. probably go to at least two games in wollongong and a couple of away games.. was planning on going to new zealand with the old man but il be in europe so that will have to wait till next year.

rushndude

Bench
6 game red V pass for kogarah here too. Will try to get to as many away games around Sydney as possible though.

The Major

Bench
WIN Stadium @ Woollongong is like playing an away game anyhows. Bugger all atmosphere and without the tragics who treck down from Sydney to watch, would be lucky to get 5k to a game.

dragonfire

Bench
1 game this season dragons vs broncos april 3rd at suncorp, should be a cracker, dragons have the wood on the broncos and benny comes home to give is old club a right royal spanking

Godz Illa

Coach
Got the 12 game Red V package, I'll go to most of the Sydney away games, all the semis and the grand final.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Got a Kogarah Red V. Live close to SFS and a good mate of mine is a Tigers supporter, so probably a few there as well. Try to get to the Gong when possible.

drake

First Grade
I'm going to play it by ear.

Going to footy matches is now well into the luxury category for me.

If I can go 7 days and have eaten on every one of them, it's been a good week.

Southernsaint

Staff member
2 matches. The away match at Parra and the home game against Drugcastle the next week. Then it's back to snowy Ireland a week later...

Latest posts