What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much are the Dragons gonna smash us by?

Kiki

First Grade
thats so true, we really do. Parra have kinda kicked our asses in the last few yrs

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
One side plays sh*t this week, another side plays like the premiers, the following week they play each other , the side that played like premiers play sh*t and the side that played sh*t play like premiers ha ha hope that makes sense, it happens each week in the NRL. - I am not conceding defeat until 9.20 friday night !!!!!!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
One side plays sh*t this week, another side plays like the premiers, the following week they play each other , the side that played like premiers play sh*t and the side that played sh*t play like premiers ha ha hope that makes sense, it happens each week in the NRL. - I am not conceding defeat until 9.20 friday night !!!!!!!

we've played sh*t for the past month and managed to jag 2 miracle wins which will no doubt come back and haunt Canberra and souths.

Last edited:

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
we've played sh*t for the past month and managed to jag to miracle wins which will no doubt come back and haunt Canberra and souths.

Agree we played sh*t against Canberra, but against Souths we were the better side ( not saying we played the best we can), we showed great determination and defence to win that game.

salvy71

Juniors
We do seem to be a bit of a bogey team for the Dragons ...lets hope the bogey continues .....I'll be there no matter what happens ...

lingard

Coach
we've played sh*t for the past month and managed to jag 2 miracle wins which will no doubt come back and haunt Canberra and souths.

How can you possibly say they played sh*t four weeks in a row? That`s just insulting. Don`t you watch the games? There has been some tremendous improvement in a lot of areas.

jk13

First Grade
for the 1st time in history, david gallop will be required to call a halt to a game at half time due to the embarrassing performance put forth by a team. The eels will front the jurdicary mid week and have their existing points removed due to due bringing the game into disrepute

Stagger eel

Staff member
How can you possibly say they played sh*t four weeks in a row? That`s just insulting. Don`t you watch the games? There has been some tremendous improvement in a lot of areas.

probably aharsh against the bunnies but we're tremendously lucky against the raiders...

attitude has been decent in 1 and half games, our defence has been satisfacory, sometimes good but it's been the worst attacking display I've seen from the club many many years..

and I watched all 4 games. ;-)

CrazyEel

Bench
attitude has been decent in 1 and half games, our defence has been satisfacory, sometimes good but it's been the worst attacking display I've seen from the club many many years..
And for the little it's worth I agree with you 100%

carpe

Juniors
I think we will come up firing all cylinders. I am quite optimistic about this Friday games. Players will be emotionally charged. I think it will be fantastic game.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hey

We got two of these threads up and running

either we are sure things, or we really are gonna get tanked :crazy:

Latest posts