What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much are the Dragons gonna smash us by?

Bigfella

Coach
Ben Kusto award for most try assists
Daniel Wagon award for most tackles

??

Cayless could receive the Darren Treacy golden handshake?

There should be a Michael Lett aware for the most overrated junior ased on a fifteen minute performance in a minor representative game?

And Lingard could present the John Simon award for the most outrageous selection in a best-of-all time team?

TheParraboy

Staff member
There should be a Michael Lett aware for the most overrated junior ased on a fifteen minute performance in a minor representative game?

He is running around the dragons feeder club Shellharbour

Got a few chances last year in 1st grade, played well I thought

Wouldnt be suprised to see him play a few more 1st grade games this year, maybe even cement a spot over the next year or two

Dragon_psa

First Grade
How the hell are we supposed to banter with you if you are all going to throw the towel in before kickoff? Poor form guys, you're a bunch of party poopers!

For the record, Saints by 4.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
How the hell are we supposed to banter with you if you are all going to throw the towel in before kickoff? Poor form guys, you're a bunch of party poopers!

For the record, Saints by 4.

dont criticize what you dont understand

muznik

Juniors
Parra to overcome Saints 16-14 in a gutsy display that becomes the foundation of a long running winning streak !

Teamdaley

Juniors
Not going to happen.

If ever there was a time players would be motivated then tonight is that time. Bunnies on top, Manly yet to win, season is 4 rounds old and wehave already learned that anything can happen.

It is a poor reflection on any fan to even post a thread like this. "Support" your team, or leave.

Understnd that the odds are against us. Understand that our chief playmaker is gone, our Captain is not making the yards, our five eighth was a bad move and our coach is finding his feet. Get all that. Rememer we still have the same core team that has the capability to drive home an exciting year. Support or leave.

Dennis is another issue. The fish always stinks from the head.

Running off emotion and drive - Eels to win tonight. Fairweather fans - you should follow AFL.

gAME oVER

TheParraboy

Staff member
anyone else get that funny feeling that the dragons will get absolutely tanked tonight?

that we will go on a try scoring spree?

me neither.....

lingard

Coach
In theory, we should get flogged by a well-drilled, well-coached team who are playing good footy at the moment. But I`ve got this funny feeling that the Eels might go berserk tonight! I`m going out on a limb and I`m tipping thEels by 20 points! And if I`m right, then I get the John Simon award. For being right.:lol:

_Johnsy

Referee
I think we will win it with 10-15 min left. The players will do you proud tonight, they will give 100%. Well at least I hope they do for the parra fans sake.

Redback71

First Grade
I just did the most stupidist thing and changed my tip from the Dragons to the Eels, so now where gonna get smashed by 24.

Latest posts