What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much are the Dragons gonna smash us by?

fanaticeel

Juniors
for the 1st time in history, david gallop will be required to call a halt to a game at half time due to the embarrassing performance put forth by a team. The eels will front the jurdicary mid week and have their existing points removed due to due bringing the game into disrepute

I agree..when I use to watch my gf play softball, they had/have a mercy rule.. 10 runs..when it gets to 100 parramatta will do a hayne..and walk the ball back over the deadball line...

Fee

Juniors
I dont like to tip against my eels , but I dont see how I can back them this week. I hope they prove me and most other people wrong this week and fire up. I think the dragons will win by 20.

thommo4pm

Coach
yep Chris Quinn shield...

the Man of the match will get the chook Herron players player award and the best try scorer will get the Dean Raper try scoring award.

Surely we can get an award in there for Ben Kusto also. :lol:

This game is going to be very close and will go down to the wire.
I'm hoping Saints win comfortably, but I just don't see it happening....I think we might just get you in a very tight contest.

Bazal

Post Whore
Surely we can get an award in there for Ben Kusto also. :lol:

This game is going to be very close and will go down to the wire.
I'm hoping Saints win comfortably, but I just don't see it happening....I think we might just get you in a very tight contest.

Ben Kusto award for most try assists
Daniel Wagon award for most tackles

??

Latest posts