What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much are wingers worth these days?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Is that your idea of Bennett being on record?

A Rothfield article using phrases like "reputation for not splashing out on front-rowers" and "unwritten rule throughout his coaching career" are not Bennett being on record as you claim.

What has Bennett been guilty of in recent times? Not offering Ryles >$300,000 at St George?

"guilty"? Interesting twist. He's not "guilty" of anything. Are you trying to put words in my mouth?

Look, Bennett is the best cap manager since Moses was a boy. He can do this because he doesn't over value players and stands firm on his decisions. This is when he has complete control.

You Knights people get ya jimmys rustled easily.

Burwood

Bench
"guilty"? Interesting twist. He's not "guilty" of anything. Are you trying to put words in my mouth?

Look, Bennett is the best cap manager since Moses was a boy. He can do this because he doesn't over value players and stands firm on his decisions. This is when he has complete control.

Hardly a twist. You have claimed that Bennett has been on record as not wanting to pay more than $300,000 for a prop- I just wanted to know when this was said, because I'm struggling to find anytime in the last ten or so years.

It's one of the most irrelevant points that can be made as to the supposed value of Uate, a player in a completely different position and operating under a $5.8m salary cap.

Joker's Wild

Coach

lol nah mate, not really.

The Knights have tabled an offer to Aku already and Im pretty sure that was run past Wayne before hand. Is it as high as the journos are speculating? Likely not but I doubt it is sub $300K like some are suggesting he is only worth.

People need to start watching some Knights club matches instead of SOO 2012. The fact is most clubs in the NRL would offer him decent cash if they had the room. They probably already have

Latest posts