What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

how much r the roosters going to flogg us by?

Wagonator

Juniors
Redback, you inspired me and turned me into one superstitious bastard. Hope you dont mind me carrying on your methods of mayhem.

Roosters by 17

Timmy to be taken out in the first 5 minutes.

Morris 10 minutes later.

Roosters to be a hundred up at half time and a thousand at the end of the game.

Riot in the Stadium because Timmy is announced permanently disabled. Parramatta fans are on a good behavior deal for 2 years, but roosters are docked premiership points because they have breached there good behavior deal.

Back in reality this is a Danger Game the stakes are High and we really need to FIRE UP!!!!!!!!

The_Coach

Juniors
Rooster will beat us by 6 with only 11 men on the field.

Morley will take Nathan Cayless' head off with a huge swinging arm. Jason will proceed to beat the living hell out of Morley for making his brother a quadraplegic. Simpkins is then forced to send both Roosters players off.

Nickeel

Juniors
Parra to receive an early penalty count of 7-0 in the first three minutes. As a result, Finch has a sook, twists his face up in that way he always does and storms off the field.

Roosters, with twelve men and surprise playmaker and five-try hero Adrian Morley, to beat Parramatta 82-0.

A real Danger Game for us tomorrow night. I'm scared.

Nick

Redback71

First Grade
well there at full strength ricko and wing r back and they have something to prove, weve won 6 on the trot and cant see us winning another with 2 of our key players missing in wagon and burt.

wagon is dynamic in defence and we will miss his 30 odd tackles a game in defence.

burt is dynamic in attack and we will miss his attacking prowess and 40/20's(he even made league weekly team of the week on the wing with matt sing).

that being said i expect us to loose by 34pts to 22pts:)

Hi -=ParramattaEels=-

Just in case you have missed the prepose of this thread, it is for superstitions people to get there worst thoughts about before the game. We have done this for the last 6 weeks so we are doing it again.

Macca_

Coach
Does this mean it doesn't work in the rain?

Or on Friday nights?

Or could it be combined with Wagons absence?

Or another thing the Roosters appear to control?

Macca_

attamarrap

Juniors
it's because the thread wasn't started by redback and we only go away with it last week because we reverse jinxed it!!!

Latest posts