What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will St George win the penalty count by?

How will they ref the Grand Final?

• Low penalties which will suit the Roosters

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • St George will get the better but not by much

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Roosters to get hammered playing into the Dragons hands

Votes: 25 52.1%

• Total voters

Kola Emcee

Juniors
This thread is a wank, we've been on the wrong end of penalty counts for years, until now. It's harder to penalise a team who's playing awesome footy (Saints for the last 2 years) but if we were playing badly I'm sure we'd be getting pinged a bit more. I'm specifically talking about 50/50 niggly calls such as lying on the ruck for too long and things like that.

kingcarney

Juniors
roosters will lose penatly count typical 18-3 but still win the match and the community cause we are entertaining and play rugby league for fun and todd carney and braith anasta and mitchell pearce and nate myles and jason ryles and hopefully anthony minichello will be named in the australian side

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
How many forward passes will Dean Young throw undetected by the match officials? I lost count at 13 in the match at the SCG..

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Hornby and Creagh to keep their hands up all game and whinge like crazy. Anasta to look like teacher has taken his lollies away.

bottle

Coach
roosters will lose penatly count typical 18-3 but still win the match and the community cause we are entertaining and play rugby league for fun and todd carney and braith anasta and mitchell pearce and nate myles and jason ryles and hopefully anthony minichello will be named in the australian side

That you Todd? On the turps again?

Jason Maher

Immortal
Final count 5-2 I believe. Should have been about 10-2. The Roosters used the same tactic so many others have this year: skirt the edge of the rules to ruffle our feathers. It worked for 40 minutes too.

Latest posts