What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will the Broncos humiliate us by?

Snoochies

First Grade
Since I have actually already paid for my ticket to go and watch this game, I think maybe I can get this thread started this week.

Unfortunately I can't see us coming close to winning this game.

Broncos 38 Parra 6.

Anyone else going to this game and sitting in the away supporters bay?

Eelectrica

Referee
I'm there. lol. Not in supporters bay though. one of the the other sections, don't remember where.
Bronx 66-6

Parra09

Juniors
You bunch of utter soft c**cks.......

Its exactly THAT attitude which has seen Parra playing the way they are...

Get off your fat asses, go out and support them, and talk them UP, not DOWN !

Geez............................................ :x

Swiftstylez

Bench
I went all the way to Sydney for the Dragons, so I'm definitely going to the Broncos game... I just wish I hadn't bought a front row ticket to the Titans game already as well. Uhm... Yeah. Unless changes are made, nothing is going to change... Broncos by 50.

Snoochies

First Grade
You bunch of utter soft c**cks.......

Its exactly THAT attitude which has seen Parra playing the way they are...

Get off your fat asses, go out and support them, and talk them UP, not DOWN !

Geez............................................ :x

Welcome to the forums, we forgive you for being a newbie, I did the exact same thing you just did and got blasted for it.

Every week a thread will come up about how much the opposition will smash us by, it's started way before I ever joined LU. It's like a reverse pshycology thing and it's a tradition on these boards. You'll see over the coming weeks. :D

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Since I have actually already paid for my ticket to go and watch this game, I think maybe I can get this thread started this week.

Unfortunately I can't see us coming close to winning this game.

Broncos 38 Parra 6.

Anyone else going to this game and sitting in the away supporters bay?

yep with bells on, and giving it to the bozos no matter the score :D

StEely Matt

Juniors
I'll be there still... might be in a corporate box yet even though I bought 4 tickets ages ago... don't you hate it when someone tells you "hey you should have told me you were comin up to the game I can get you in a corporate box"...

So I might have 4 tickets to sell... although I'd prob have to PAY an eels supporter to buy these tix from me!

Nikki

Coach
Yeah I will be there. Everything booked and paid for.. Going on my own and gunna be scared.. :lol:

Redback71

First Grade
I think maybe I should start doing this thread again as Im the one that originally started it several years ago, and we started winning.

Anyway Broncos 72 Eels 16

Latest posts