What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will the Broncos humiliate us by?

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
heaps and then stacks

gallop will turn up before the game and announce that under the new "sad team" rule, para will be able to have 14 players on the field to generate some form of competitiveness. whereas the sharks will be able to field 17 players under the "sad sad sad team" rule

maybe everyone should have a slice of hindys left nut

:lol: :lol: two of your finest there jk!!!

Mr Saab

Referee
Not overly confident as a Broncos supporter...but then i saw Grothe was out and Inu dropped. The Bronco backs "should" run riot over the eels.

crocodile

Bench
Every week there's at least one upset. I feel a win coming. We'll beat them at their home this time.

btaag

Juniors
I have a gut feeling the boys will come out and flog the Broncos. Somehow I get the feeling we will either flog teams or get flogged.....I have money on the boys winning by a big margin.

On Sunday afternoon I was jilted and let down. By Friday afternoon I will be a naive, optimistic fool of an Eels fan hoping for a big win (as has been the case for 23 years now):?

Redback71

First Grade
I was at that 2005 game how humiliating was it? But who would have though sitting there it that chair in the bloody hot sun with my stickin brother in law giving it to me that the year would turn around like it did :). Shame we collapsed at the end though if only Hindy had played and then to flog those Broncos a couple of years latter how satisfying was that.

Maybe 2009 will be a repeat of 2005, just have to make sure we win that last game.

salvy71

Juniors
I think the biggest problem of this weeks game for me is how am I gonna sit through 4 billion commercials to watch the damn game on channel 9 .....oh why couldn't it be on live .......:(

Latest posts