What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will the Broncos humiliate us by?

natheel

Coach
mmmm i hope they seriously dig deep next week!!!!!
im saying Broncos by 10
Broncos 32 - eels 22

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
Broncos by 1 million billion points .......or 10 if Hindy is fit.

you went a bit better than me, i was going to say broncos 16,003 eels -4 but with a smile on their faces which says it's ok we're just going through a rough patch our combinations have not gelled yet.

carpe

Juniors
I think we will beat Broncos. We will play much better than what we showcased against Bulldogs. The guys will come up good. I though KK was good. Mateo needs to have some patience. Mateo will learn. WE did quite well first 15 - 20 minutes against Bulldogs. We need to take that performance to Brisbane. You never know guys, we may kick start our session.
I am quote optimistic.

DanTheEelMan

Juniors
I think we will beat Broncos. We will play much better than what we showcased against Bulldogs. The guys will come up good. I though KK was good. Mateo needs to have some patience. Mateo will learn. WE did quite well first 15 - 20 minutes against Bulldogs. We need to take that performance to Brisbane. You never know guys, we may kick start our session.
I am quote optimistic.
Look I am not getting my hopes up. But don't we normally do well against the Broncs in Brissy ?

But if Hindy isn't fit I would say by at least 20

Suitman

Post Whore
TBH, it's the first time that I'm glad I'm NOT going to this game.
Broncos by plenty. Yesterday was just humiliating.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, good luck to those waiting for this game, and those south of the border making the trek up to see it.

But I don't think it's going to be pretty.

* Oh, and for anyone thinking of following th esuggestion of voting and then watching the game in Sterlos at the LC on Friday night... Ch9 are showing it as the 9:30 game in Sydney. So not such a good idea after all :(.

Last edited:

lingard

Coach
You know, this thread kinda brings back memories for me. I followed Parramatta in the sixties when they used to call us the Parramatta Easybeats (after the band of the same name). And this was the kind of talk you`d have back then - "how much are so and so going to thrash us by?" Trouble is, in the sixties Parra had no excuse; they actually had, at various times, up to five and six internationals in the side - Ken and Dick Thornett, Ron Lynch, Brian Hambley, Barry Rushworth - and one or two others over the years. And still they under-performed to buggery.
At least this current side has the excuse that they don`t really have the players. Anyway; The Brisbane Allstars: 6 trillion points; Parramatta Easybeats: 1. (A field goal from Jeff Robson.) GO PARRA !

salvy71

Juniors
You know, this thread kinda brings back memories for me. I followed Parramatta in the sixties when they used to call us the Parramatta Easybeats (after the band of the same name). And this was the kind of talk you`d have back then - "how much are so and so going to thrash us by?" Trouble is, in the sixties Parra had no excuse; they actually had, at various times, up to five and six internationals in the side - Ken and Dick Thornett, Ron Lynch, Brian Hambley, Barry Rushworth - and one or two others over the years. And still they under-performed to buggery.
At least this current side has the excuse that they don`t really have the players. Anyway; The Brisbane Allstars: 6 trillion points; Parramatta Easybeats: 1. (A field goal from Jeff Robson.) GO PARRA !

Well technically we do have 5 internationals in this team ......but now they're either too old or were just 1 year wonders but yes i agree that we have a very ordinary playing roster thanks to a non existent recruitment policy in the last 3 years .

Well technically we do have 5 internationals in this team ......but now they're either too old or were just 1 year wonders but yes i agree that we have a very ordinary playing roster thanks to a non existent recruitment policy in the last 3 years .

By the way... what did we get out of recruiting Kingston???:x

jk13

First Grade
heaps and then stacks

gallop will turn up before the game and announce that under the new "sad team" rule, para will be able to have 14 players on the field to generate some form of competitiveness. whereas the sharks will be able to field 17 players under the "sad sad sad team" rule

Now if you want to talk about your DANGER GAMES. They don't get more dangerous then being lapped in front of your second biggest supporter base.

We have to pull this one out of the fire somehow. Someone somehow as to grow a pair and start playing committed football for 80 minutes.

jono

Juniors
heaps and then stacks

gallop will turn up before the game and announce that under the new "sad team" rule, para will be able to have 14 players on the field to generate some form of competitiveness. whereas the sharks will be able to field 17 players under the "sad sad sad team" rule

Or the Major League Baseball Mercy Rule - when one side gets so far in front it's impossible for the other one to catch up.
This would apply at around about the 34 minute mark.

You bunch of utter soft c**cks.......

Its exactly THAT attitude which has seen Parra playing the way they are...

Get off your fat asses, go out and support them, and talk them UP, not DOWN !

Geez............................................ :x

If the players are motivated, either way, by internet chatter then they are utterly doomed to failure.

Latest posts