What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How much will the Rooters be spanked by this ANZAC day?

God-King Dean

Immortal
For all the bitter Rooster fans...

05001500243000.jpg

Danish

Referee
dragondad said:
Your a dead set drop kick mate.

I'm a qualified Level 2 Ref so write this down.Your are allowed to promote your arm again once it hits the ground,if momentum still takes your whole body across the line.Watch the game again from last year.He promotes his arm again but his whole body still goes a couple of metres over the line.Therefore,T-R-Y.

Tell me oh great referee...

what part of the rulebook allows for the blatant and extreme forward pass thrown before the 20m line by head and caught about 17 m out by coops?? ;-)

Godz Illa

Coach
aenima1 said:
the roosters are struggling but so are the dragons. werent they meant to be the favourites to win the comp?!? and look at them now........

roosters by 4
lol Enema you're amazing. You are completely transparent, yet we can see you coming a mile away. I'm struggling to comprehend such a contradiction. How do you do it?

Cockadoodledoo

First Grade
Anon said:
If Cooper's try last year was scored from a forward pass and a double movement it only makes up for Gasniers disallowed try in 2004(?). The one in which the authorities had to change the shepherd rule to try and justify their mistake.

Which was offset by the Ryan Cross try which was disallowed for offside because Ned Catic was 9 metres away at the play the ball and in front of the kicker and didn't even go anywhere near the play.. As to the obstruction on Gasnier, I think everyone with some knowledge of the rules knew the try would be disallowed.

dragondad

First Grade
Danish said:
Tell me oh great referee...

what part of the rulebook allows for the blatant and extreme forward pass thrown before the 20m line by head and caught about 17 m out by coops?? ;-)

He passes the ball about 2 metres in front of the 40 .. Cooper catches it around 2 metres infront of the 40,running onto the ball,seems fine to me.I watched a repeat of the game yesterday.

Your just a sorry ass we beat you fair and square that year.What excuses are you going to make for the 44-6 thumping we gave you at WIN.Besty isn't allowed to goose step Minichiello?Gaz is too good to run around Sir Minichiello the Great.Flopzgibbon forgot his lucky tape?

dragondad

First Grade
Cockadoodledoo said:
Which was offset by the Ryan Cross try which was disallowed for offside because Ned Catic was 9 metres away at the play the ball and in front of the kicker and didn't even go anywhere near the play..

That's exactly why it wasn't a try you dropkick.He was offside and within the 10 metres.

Parra Guru

Coach
Immortal said:
For all the bitter Rooster fans...

05001500243000.jpg

:lol:

What a truly great game it was last year, and you bitter easts fans are trying to spoil it with b*tch fighting about year old ref calls...

Saints by 10

dragondad

First Grade
"Browwwwwn, Browwwwwwn,Nathan Brown will score to give the Saints another week of Semi Final Football" - Ray Warren

Dragons 28-18 Roosters Semi Final 1 Sydney Football Stadium 1999

;-)

OVP

Coach
Ferocious Dogs said:
Saints by plenty. Anasta hahahahahahhahhaahahahahha Finch hahahaahhaahahahahahhaahahhaahahahahhahahahaah

Is that meant to be funny ? Put it this way, the VAST majority of your FILTHY fans are actually meant to be in the minority ... No !! It wasnt you !! It NEVER will be according to your FILTHY club will it ?

Please Die.

dragondad

First Grade
OVP said:
Is that meant to be funny ? Put it this way, the VAST majority of your FILTHY fans are actually meant to be in the minority ... No !! It wasnt you !! It NEVER will be according to your FILTHY club will it ?

Please Die.

:lol::lol::lol:

Finally I agree with a Roosters fan!

melon....

Coach
marshall stalin said:
coopers try was a blatant double movement as one or two weeks later a newcastle player scored the same sort of try and the video ref ruled double movement - i listened to the commentators of that game who said it was the same as the cooper try which should not have been a try - Roosters were robbed again as the previous week the ref tried everything to get the dogs home even sending off mozza.

It's the Roosters v all the rest and the NRL
Shut it Mong. Im sick of you making us look like morons. f**k off ans support somke other team. Hopefully the Bradburys will buy Finch after he's f**ked off this year,and you can follow him.

On the game.....Finch is playing = Saints by 30.

Moffo

Referee
OVP said:

Please Die.

our club is not filthy. its clean as

Trevor Cogger

Juniors
No Moffo your club if it is Canterbury are filthy and a blight to the competition.

Without even mentioning the cowardly crowd problems, your team of the 80's made the game a bore, you wore illegal and dangerous fibreglass shoulder pads, you sold you soul to News Ltd which further caused the other dominoes to fall and you blatantly rorted the salary cap.

With the above and the Coffs scandal all happening the past 20 years no other club has lowered or diminshed the games standing like Canterbury.

Frankly we are better off without you

Carlito

Juniors
dragondad said:
"Browwwwwn, Browwwwwwn,Nathan Brown will score to give the Saints another week of Semi Final Football" - Ray Warren

Dragons 28-18 Roosters Semi Final 1 Sydney Football Stadium 1999

;-)

They went on to win it didn't they?

Moffo

Referee
Trevor Cogger said:
No Moffo your club if it is Canterbury are filthy and a blight to the competition.

Without even mentioning the cowardly crowd problems, your team of the 80's made the game a bore, you wore illegal and dangerous fibreglass shoulder pads, you sold you soul to News Ltd which further caused the other dominoes to fall and you blatantly rorted the salary cap.

With the above and the Coffs scandal all happening the past 20 years no other club has lowered or diminshed the games standing like Canterbury.

Frankly we are better off without you

"If you're jealous and you know it clap your hands
If you're jealous and you know it clap your hands
If you're jealous and you know it clap your hands"

roosters06

Juniors
Moffo said:
"If you're jealous and you know it clap your hands
If you're jealous and you know it clap your hands
If you're jealous and you know it clap your hands"

somehow, i dont think roosters fans have any reason to be jealous of a club like the bulldogs. What with all the cap cheating that goes on there.