What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How To Manipulate a Result

DJDL

First Grade
Red text = Sharks infringement
Green text = Warriors infringement

1725153684425.png

8 rulings in 20 minutes.
2 of them the Sharks way.
That's just on the surface.
Then look at when they are awarded.
I'd have to double check but I seem to remember most of the Warriors were gifted late in the tackle count.
That is how you get a side back into the game.

Attachments

• 1725153438228.png
    1725153438228.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 6

coolumsharkie

Referee
Iro copped a 1k fine. I mean ffs, there has to be something done about the way the game is heading. Everyone else can differentiate between incidental contact along with this current trend of players lying down soccer style for a penalty. It will turn long time supporters away. There's actually so much to not like about the game, I don't think I'll be back next season to watch a game at home. Not f**king worth the hassle.

Iro copped a 1k fine. I mean ffs, there has to be something done about the way the game is heading. Everyone else can differentiate between incidental contact along with this current trend of players lying down soccer style for a penalty. It will turn long time supporters away. There's actually so much to not like about the game, I don't think I'll be back next season to watch a game at home. Not f**king worth the hassle.

I know he’s not on his own but that merkin DWZ is one of the worst culprits for lying down waiting to milk a penalty. He was responsible for at least a half a dozen incidents. Worst blight on the game. Some of the stuff that is getting put on report at the moment is an absolute joke and is ruining the fabric of the game.

I used to ref touch footy years ago, it is so easy penalty here or there.
No one can tell the difference.

These high hits though when a player is falling is ridiculous.
Also one in the Storm vs Cowboy.

So as a coach in the finals GF even better your got the ball say 30 out forward tale hit up he dives forward, then gets hot around face near knee level he stays down.
Bunker looks say contact to head penalty.

jc155776

Coach
So did Brailey cop anything for his tackle so horrific it had to go on report? (But also not bad enough for DWZ to stay on the field no questions asked)

jc155776

Coach
Also last ten minutes when we had momentum warriors were MILES offside when we were coming out of our own 20m zone but ref put whistle away completely 😂

Eion

First Grade
Surprised at this. Thought the NRL would try to protect the decision by giving him a grade 2.
That is an admission they got the 10 wrong.

PJ

First Grade

I've started going to the afl. Umps have far less say in the results and game day atmosphere at scg is great.

PJ

First Grade
I know he’s not on his own but that merkin DWZ is one of the worst culprits for lying down waiting to milk a penalty. He was responsible for at least a half a dozen incidents. Worst blight on the game. Some of the stuff that is getting put on report at the moment is an absolute joke and is ruining the fabric of the game.
Said it before, you lay down you go off for assessment.

If deemed no injury or foul a forced interchange.

Or get rid of the bunker

shadowboxer

First Grade
Yeah he seemed okay scoring the winning try and doing the SJ harka post game.
Dead set cat antics

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
I hate the high tackle rule. If a bloke is falling at knee height and gets hit in the head how the f**k is that the defenders fault? Moreover, how can they get put on report or potentially sin binned for it when it’s a complete fkn accident. The games f**ked

Quigs

Immortal
Just bumped into a mate at the local supermarket. The bloke enjoys nothing more than putting shit on moi and the Sharks if we lose or stuff up.

Today, before he even said a word, he shook his head and said that that shit that was served up against the Sharks was absolute crap.

He said he couldn't believe how blatant it was.

I just agreed and said, wait till the finals time and see how bad it will get.

The game is an open joke right now.

Yesterdays game between the Donks and the Phins. Reynolds runs straight into a stationary Kafusi and Kafusi gets 10 in the bin because of it. It is laughable.

Just bumped into a mate at the local supermarket. The bloke enjoys nothing more than putting shit on moi and the Sharks if we lose or stuff up.

Today, before he even said a word, he shook his head and said that that shit that was served up against the Sharks was absolute crap.

He said he couldn't believe how blatant it was.

I just agreed and said, wait till the finals time and see how bad it will get.

The game is an open joke right now.

Yesterdays game between the Donks and the Phins. Reynolds runs straight into a stationary Kafusi and Kafusi gets 10 in the bin because of it. It is laughable.
Kaufisi is getting a 2 week suspension

R-15-3

Bench
The biggest and easiest scam is the 10m.
Id love to see a spread sheet from a Birds Eye view camera, the discrepancy between refs and teams is massive.
The benefit to a team back 9.7 compared to a team at 10.2 over 80 really affects everything

Frenzy.

Post Whore
If Cutlet gets an NRL game next week he must have inflammatory photos of whoever appoints the refs.

Isn't Cutlet the goose who wasn't allowed to go back in the bunker after fekking up in the Dargons vs Beagles game? Where do they put him now?

Generalzod

Immortal
Which other game awards try’s and 5 minutes later it’s taken away…The game has become a joke with the sin binning of players, no other Sport that manipulates results like the NRL …Thanks for destroying whatever love I had for this game Vlandys…

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Said it before, you lay down you go off for assessment.

If deemed no injury or foul a forced interchange.

Or get rid of the bunker
If they don't bring this in it will come back and bite them.

There's been a few ruled out this year with delayed concussion symptoms. Sione Katoa is one of them.

What does the NRL do when they haven't forced a player off after he lies down for a penalty and later gets a slow bleed in his brain? They'll be up shit creek without a paddle for not looking after the player's welfare.

This game is so pharqued