What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the dragons do in 2013

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Hey - I'll trade you beating Canberra home and away if only we could finally win an Anzac Day game

That seems like a fair deal to me. Not so sure about the Raiders though. Maybe I'll let them beat Souths. So it's wins and lols all round then.

Deal.

newman

First Grade
They'll struggle. They won't run last, but that's only because the team that's expected to run last ever does, but this is their weakest squad I can remember and a bog average coach....

Hutty1986

Immortal
They'll struggle. They won't run last, but that's only because the team that's expected to run last ever does, but this is their weakest squad I can remember and a bog average coach....

The squad this year is better than last year's: have added a good young fullback, two line-breaking second rowers and Michael Weyman to return after missing a big chunk of 2012. Will improve on last year's poor season and be back in the 8.

Whether or not Steve Price unleashes the pants-pulling-down line again remains to be seen, though.

thommo4pm

Coach
I'm hoping to get into the 8, in reality I don't think we will. Finish around 9th - 12th.
Centres and halves are still a cause of major concern for us.
Runciman is a good young centre coming through but he will need more time.
Hopefully Drinkwater can breakthrough in the halfback spot and make it his own.

Forward pack is decent with some good depth, the backs just don't have the same quality depth.

Von

Juniors
Poor.

Mid to lower table.

No major signings of note, with several retirees, long term injuries, and players lost to other clubs.

WOTBEH

Juniors
top 8 finish and then we will beat the storm in the final to make it sweet seventeen

[youtube]Dn8-4tjPxD8[/youtube]

Frenzy.

Immortal
Don't like to agree with a Saints fan but Mitch Rein is a definite keeper....has the potential to play plenty of rep football. Some class outside backs but very skinny for depth in the halves and forwards. Don't know if either drinkwater or fein are going to be your savior at half-back. Also have one of the toughest draws over the first 6 weeks or so ......pressure may build if the early losses start to string together. Imo can sneak into the 8 but need plenty of things to go right. 10th-13th for me.

Any chance of a name change?

Last edited:

Von

Juniors
No I think we are due to win one Valheru!!

Maybe a last minute win....would be great.

Fire

First Grade
I agree, I think Roosters will get this ANZAC game, SBW factor, law of averages, etc. You were meant to win this years, but I'll take it, was awesome celebrating with people around me I didn't even know. But yeah I think you guys have got next year's one.

StormHi

Juniors
I think the dragons will just miss the 8 probably 9th or 10th place decent roster but they have some glaring weaknesses.

Latest posts