What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the dragons do in 2013

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
I can answer that easily: Wayne Bennet.

He is gone now though, without him all they is a scared fairy and a reserve grade(at best) 5/8.

Enjoy mediocrity for another 30years, and things will get worse before they get better with your chinless coach.

When the f**k did Bennett leave?

f**k me. Why wasn't I told of this?

And our shit years, like 2012, would be considered good seasons for your boys.

betcats

Referee
lol@Panfers fans trying to have a go at other sides..looooong off-season

Did you just lol@ me?

Im so offended :roll:.

Im comfortable with the knowledge my club finally has some direction and some people who know what the f**k is going on running the show. Warren Wilson on the leagues club side of things is going very well and say what you want about Gus but you cannot deny his knowledge and passion for the game. We will improve over the next few seasons, of that I have no doubt.

You fellas on the other hand are in for some lean years. The only thing you had going for you last season was that Price and the team still had some of Bennets structures in place.

I wonder how many games you will win when you can't score tries.

betcats

Referee
It will be interesting to see what Captain fairy does the first time the Dragons get in a fight.

Opposition forward packs will have all over that soft merkin.

Edit: Though with the fairy in charge the whole team will probably run away as soon as someone gets in their face.

Last edited:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
It will be interesting to see what Captain fairy does the first time the Dragons get in a fight.

Opposition forward packs will have all over that soft merkin.

Edit: Though with the fairy in charge the whole team will probably run away as soon as someone gets in their face.

:thumb:music1::cool:

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
Oh Yeah!

Love a bit of the :thumb

And also a bit of the :thumb

To the :thumb

And back again to the :thumb

Oh Yeah!

Sucks that I can only fit 5 :thumb in a post other wise I'd put another one right -->

betcats

Referee
Im glad you boys are entertained by this. A thumbs up emoticon must be very exciting after watching your boring team all last season.

:thumb :thumb

Anyway boys in all seriousness, f**k the Dragqueens! :thumb :thumb