What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How will the dragons do in 2013

Lambretta

First Grade
At the beginning of last season I offered two people a bet when they said we would finish 11th.
Neither took it.

So you fancy yourself as a gambling man Victor Mackey, how big are you willing to play?
Keep in mind where your team finished last year..........

Doesn't matter how shit his team is. If the Dragons finish 11th or lower, that will be a failure.

Personally I reckon you'll end up lower than last season - but as I don't bet I won't be laying any money on it.

At least you'll have the satisfaction of winning the Anzac Day game yet abloodygain. For some reason it's a guaranteed 2 points for you guys.

It's like the guys saying the Sharks have got nothing. How you can call yourself a rugby league supporter and not see the potential in the Sharks is beyond me. Haters hate.

So true that!

Love the game and the good humor banter, but some people are just brain dead morons who think the get the better of others with their hate fed crap.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
So true that!

Love the game and the good humor banter, but some people are just brain dead morons who think the get the better of others with their hate fed crap.

You're a good egg Miller.

Why the f**k you put on your moron hat and support those pathetic non-achievers is beyond me.

You should be doing better in life, says Ronnie, who is in an internet chat room, sitting on his lounge, drinking beer and watching TV alone on a prime Saturday night.

f**k. I used to be The King.

At least I don't support the Sharks I suppose.

hardbaby

Coach

Yep, that and the fact that outside their own team, they have next to no idea about opposition players. Reading through some of these forums stuns me just how little football knowledge so many alleged fans actually have.

hardbaby

Coach
Ronnie, those bottles next to you on the couch. Today is Saturday. You take 3 of the green pills. The red ones are for tomorrow.

Last edited:
You're a good egg Miller.

Why the f**k you put on your moron hat and support those pathetic non-achievers is beyond me.

You should be doing better in life, says Ronnie, who is in an internet chat room, sitting on his lounge, drinking beer and watching TV alone on a prime Saturday night.

f**k. I used to be The King.

At least I don't support the Sharks I suppose.

:lol::lol: hey I just don't understand why you guys support The Illawarra steeler drag queens. You know we have set up border crossings on Tom Uglys and Captn Cook bridges now. Gotta keep the riff raff out of gods country!

hardbaby

Coach
:lol::lol: hey I just don't understand why you guys support The Illawarra steeler drag queens. You know we have set up border crossings on Tom Uglys and Captn Cook bridges now. Gotta keep the riff raff out of gods country!

Ronnie take those red pills and rip into this shameless merkin. His true colours are showing.

The Eagle

Juniors

Lol gods country is over the spit bridge from Sydney, nowhere near tom uglys

hardbaby

Coach
If you head into Manly it's spit, into the Shire it's swallow. I think I'll just avoid both of them. androtrop.

Eddie.

Bench
Looking at their squad I wouldn't be surprised if they ran last. Surprised being a big club they haven't made many high profile signings in recent times. I think they are going to struggle big time, they were ordinary last year and the side looks worse this year. No real class in key positions.

Lambretta

First Grade
I would trade a loss on Anzac day for a win at Canberra once in my lifetime :?

Hey - I'll trade you beating Canberra home and away if only we could finally win an Anzac Day game

That seems like a fair deal to me. Not so sure about the Raiders though. Maybe I'll let them beat Souths. So it's wins and lols all round then.

Latest posts