What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

How woeful are the Bulldogs!!!!

BDGS

Bench
Nice choice of words. Turfed? Hooked?

He's a better half, to me it's where he's most potent. He moved to a half-type role when Ennis and Payne were binned in R6 vs Parramatta and he killed it.

Turner is a secure, experienced back, and fullback wouldn't trouble him.

I don't understand why Idris isn't in the second row with Ryan at prop.

Turner Lett Lafai Morris Wright Barba Hodkinson
Tolman Ennis Ryan Pritchard Idris Stagg

B: Keating Payne Eastwood Kasiano

JMO

fair enough comments Timmah, i was just unsure whether that was your opinion before the last game (which looks like it is) or only your opinion after the poor performance.

I agree with a lot of that post.

Packy

Bench
I still think FB is his position. He won't get the broken line or the support runs in the halves and that is his absolute stand out at the moment.

aqua_duck

Coach
To me the problem with Barba in the halves is the defensive workload he'd have to take on. If I'm an opposition coach I'd send all my forwards right at him. You'd have to hide him on the wing in D

betcats

Referee
To me the problem with Barba in the halves is the defensive workload he'd have to take on. If I'm an opposition coach I'd send all my forwards right at him. You'd have to hide him on the wing in D

If Luke Walsh can play in the Halves then I think Barba will be sweet. The kids gotta be in your team somewhere, he is so dangerous. I would be sticking with him at FB though atleast for the rest of the season, the doggies arent doing anything special this year anyway so why not give him some time to adjust to the position?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I think him getting his hands on the ball more would create more opportunities than Keating/Hokko combined at the moment, and we need to address 2011 now.

Spot On

Coach
He has been tested before and came out on top. I remember having my heart in my mouth many times this season watching Barba take high ball after high ball early on in the season. Last nights performance was a one off.

...and this week's performance????? Another 'one off?'

bartman

Immortal
lolIdris has proven to be a myth. Couldn't even get near Origin after his off-season hype.

Latest posts