What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Howdy

paulb88

Juniors
Hey fellow eels fans,

God this off season is killing me....tri nations is okay, but i can't stand not watching the eels play every week.

Haven't been onto the forums in a while so i just thought i'd come and say g'day. Renewed my season tickets a few weeks ago, then a few days after i pay, i got offered a job so im going to have to move to Jindabyne in the Snowy Mountains next Thursday. Ugh, but i'm planning to fly back for home games seeing as though the plane flights are fairly cheap.

How's everyones off season going?

Paul

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
:nwave: hi Paul!!

off season is plodding along. have to travel for work for the next couple of weeks so that should be cool, and hopefully make that gap between now and christmas fly by

congrats on the job, was that to do with radio?

paulb88

Juniors
Yeah, with radio Jess

I've been panelling the sports show on 2UE for the last few weeks, and in Jindabyne i'll be on air and doing production so it should be good.

Can't wait until i come back to watch the Eels play though

Hellsy

Immortal
Hi Paul!

Gee thats a long way to come fro every home game, but Good Luck with the new job!

paulb88

Juniors
Hellsy said:
Hi Paul!

Gee thats a long way to come fro every home game, but Good Luck with the new job!

I dunno if i'll be able to get back for every game, but im gonna go to as many as i can.

Nikki

Coach
I accidentally applied for a job in Cooma once.. Got it confused with Como :lol:

bartman

Immortal
Hope you realised before heading off to the interview Nikki...

Best of luck with the job in the mountains Paul.

strider

Post Whore
This thread title looks very much like the title of another very popular thread in the PD :sarcasm: .... it confused me for a minute there - I thought "hmmm - I'm sure I clicked the normal forum not he PD" :oops: