What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hows about Gorrel?

zeppelin

Juniors
I cant stand St george but it says alot about the club and administration if a bloke is willing to stay for less cash and also work part time. I couldnt imagine anyone of his calibre wanting to do that at the sharks.

White Poiner

Coach
Macca said:
Hannay and Seymour are goal kickers and we signed them.

Covells % is over both of them.

And thats even more reasons why we dont need another goal kicker.

we have 3+ ffs.

Inferno

Coach
He would be as good as or worse than Kingston in no time under supercoach.

That said I rate the kid, and close to topping the tackle count is no mean feat considering he played a fair few games from the bench.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
BRAD WALTER and JACQUELIN MAGNAY
SMH

St George Illawarra hooker Aaron Gorrell has been linked to Cronulla following the appointment of Ricky Stuart as coach. It is understood Gorrell, who still does not have a contract for next season, was close to joining Sydney Roosters before Stuart's sacking in August.

Cronulla's star half-back Brett Kimmorley said he was staying at the Sharks for next season, despite the recent appointment of Stuart.

Kimmorley and Stuart met on Friday at Cronulla and nutted out some of their differences, the key issue being Stuart's concern that Kimmorley didn't listen to his instructions when he was state-of-origin coach.

Kimmorley said later, at the Cronulla Sutherland grand final lunch, that he was excited about Stuart's tenure as coach and was looking forward to next season.

Stuart has told friends that he was happy enough for Kimmorley to stay with the club and has dismissed suggestions there may be a player swap with the Roosters.

The new coach spoke to Sharks players on Friday and will meet staff tomorrow.

He has moved forward the return to training, with the club regrouping on October 23, a week earlier than scheduled. As a sweetener to the players, he has restructured other periods of rest during the off-season.

sharkadelic

Juniors
Cmon. Sign, damn it! I need something to wash the taste of the that rorted grand final from my mouth.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Manly and Parra are still putting the big ones in on Gallen. He still wants out as well.

CookieCutter

Juniors
Does anyone here think that Dykes could play hooker, in the same vein as Sullo used to when he was here.:? Maybe as an impact player.

Frenzy.

Immortal
CookieCutter said:
Does anyone here think that Dykes could play hooker, in the same vein as Sullo used to when he was here.:? Maybe as an impact player.

Probably could but why would he need to when there's Kearney who defends at least as well, runs more direct at the opposition and is yards quicker.

Breadman

Juniors
Frenzy. said:
Manly and Parra are still putting the big ones in on Gallen. He still wants out as well.

I'm starting to think we should just let him f**k off.
I have always been a big fan of Gallen but it seems that the origin appearance has gone to his head and on top of that his form since SOO has been patchy at best, often trying to more than he is capable of.
I really don't like the thought of whingeing, unhappy players rubbing off on the other players in the team, especially when your a senior player (not saying that this is the case but its a possibility)
If we can get Tupou plus some backrow depth I won't be overly upset if he goes.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
If we get Tupou and Gallen goes I won't be dissapointed
Gallen is starting to annoy me. I know he is a great player, but f**k do we need him that bad I dont think we do if his heads not in the right place
Go away if we can get Tupou

imasharkie

Coach
make Gallen stay and if he drops his lip send him to PL.

I'm sure that as long as Ricky is the Aussie coach he'll remember Gallen as an ass and will not want him in the Australian side.

What a whinger and big headed tool he's become.

Latest posts