What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hsc

blackfriday

Juniors
yeh some guy in my grade has come down pneumonia and hes getting an approximation based on his rank and how my grade goes in the subject.

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
Unit said:
You can do this, if you fill out a mis-adventure form and have a doctors certificate. You can do the exam on the avaliable date

u cant do that in the hsc, thats for when u have to hand in an assessment task n you have been sick or u have been really busy with other school related things ie school musical or a sporting trip.

eagle_eye

Juniors
Generals Maths is on now, normal Mathematics was this morning, tough eaxm and that was a general view from our school not sure about others

raider_ktj

Juniors
When does the HSC finish? I'm from the ACT, so I know nothing about it... and do you all finish school when the HSC is over, or do you have a few more weeks after that?

Mal Meninga

Bench
I stuffed up maths pretty badly. I just added up the marks i'm sort of sure i got and its 55/120 lol..... im hoping i pulled out another 15 marks out of no where

mullet

Juniors
ahh the hsc is such a pathetic system, so easily can it be rorted and manipulated

i think its 2 weeks to go now for you kids enjoy the ease of the HSC and high school while you can

t-ba

Post Whore
mullet said:
ahh the hsc is such a pathetic system, so easily can it be rorted and manipulated

i think its 2 weeks to go now for you kids enjoy the ease of the HSC and high school while you can

Indeed. The whole thing is hopelessly engineered towards benefitting the Selective schools and Sydney Grammar, and I went to one. A selective school student gets of comporable intelligence to a student at a comprehensive school gets alot more out of similiar test results purely as a result of all of the 'scaling' and 'cohort' bullsh*t. There is no way I deserved the UAI I got, but the hard workers cover my sorry a*se.

An41

Juniors
Guys dont worry, last year I failed every Mathematics test through out year 12, and when I say fail I mean 5-20% I was such an idiot,used to be a top 5 student until year 10, funny enough I actually passed my HSC for maths and I actually passed on my assesment mark.

The Devil

Bench
Maths.. i hated it.. it sucked..

now i have to go through something 10 times worse than 2 unit in extension..

grrr

Well An41, it's easier to go on without much expectation.. but with that weighing on your mind.. its hard

mullet

Juniors
t-ba said:
Indeed. The whole thing is hopelessly engineered towards benefitting the Selective schools and Sydney Grammar, and I went to one. A selective school student gets of comporable intelligence to a student at a comprehensive school gets alot more out of similiar test results purely as a result of all of the 'scaling' and 'cohort' bullsh*t. There is no way I deserved the UAI I got, but the hard workers cover my sorry a*se.

if you really know how it works well if your really want to rort it, all you really need to do is study for your trials, HSC? whats that? the rest is history ;-)

blackfriday

Juniors
yeh the 2u exam looked like a real bitch to me (for the 2u students). 3u should be pretty straight forward, just make sure you get projectile motion nailed down.

mIzZ_xCiTe

Juniors
it wasnt as bad as i thought it would be, it was 10 times easier then the trial and i actually think i did pretty well :)

raida_gal

Juniors
lolz hsc was easy last year, i'm really good at maths. got in to uni but took a year off to party, will probably go next year whos going here?

Maggie

Juniors
i will hopefully get in to study sport science or pd/h/pe, but will prob do the same thing u did- take a year off to partay!! lol

wat are you studying??

Latest posts