What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge Dissapointment!!!

lyon is a saint

Juniors
Manly this year... from showing so much promise, to falling patheticly short!!

Your team are nothing more than a joke..... when a team can keep giving ' thugs' another chance to earn a big wonger.... then this shows how stupid your club is run!

Whats happened to all the posters on here, since your fall ? you all came out the wood work when Manly was doing well!!!

Your club is the laughing stock of rugby league!!!

Then the thing that really takes the biscuit, is that you can laugh at other clubs for falling short!!

PS. unfortunately the ' queen' wont be seeing my ar*e cus like i predicted.... you won sweet FA...

Have a nice day.. uncle Moe!!

RainMan

Juniors
lyon is a saint said:
Your club is the laughing stock of rugby league!!!

No, thats your adopted Clubs mantle, Parramatta.

To show so much promise through the season, reach the semis, let Manly put 20 odd points on you in the 2nd half of the 1st semi. Carry that 2nd half form into your next semi and be absolutely belted and embarassed by the Cowboys, who were beaten by 50 points 2 weeks earlier.

Parra is the laughing stock of Rugby League atm, all because of one game. Their minds were a week ahead to the GF and they paid the price.

Enjoy :D

lyon is a saint

Juniors
RainMan said:
No, thats your adopted Clubs mantle, Parramatta.

To show so much promise through the season, reach the semis, let Manly put 20 odd points on you in the 2nd half of the 1st semi. Carry that 2nd half form into your next semi and be absolutely belted and embarassed by the Cowboys, who were beaten by 50 points 2 weeks earlier.

Parra is the laughing stock of Rugby League atm, all because of one game. Their minds were a week ahead to the GF and they paid the price.

Enjoy :D

Which again proves why your club is so pathetic... you get more pleasure out of the Eels fallings than you do with your own success!

Over here.. the papers are filled with....

' Magnificient minor premiers just fall short'...... and

' Disgraced Manly are now out of the picture or Manly give rugby league a bad name'.

Take your pick cockel!!!!!!!

lotti

Bench
at least Manly have made grand finals in the last 10 years, Parramatta mmm in 99 they got beaten by lets see the Storm and this year they got beaten by the Cowboys a team you guys beat by 38 points in round 9. At least Manly scored points against them in round 21.

Igor

Juniors
lyon is a saint said:
Over here.. the papers are filled with....

' Magnificient minor premiers just fall short'...... and

' Disgraced Manly are now out of the picture or Manly give rugby league a bad name'.

Take your pick cockel!!!!!!!

Links please...?

t-ba

Post Whore
St Helens: 10,590 (minor Premiers/12)
Manly: 15,171 (8/15)

The Papers in pommy land are filled with soccer talk...And Jamie will flee back to Oz as soon Fitzy allows him to.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
parramatta

bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha

lyon_is_a_saint, you have to put up withe ESL standard footy rofl rofl rofl

circling eagle

Juniors
Andy04 said:
better to be there and choke then to not be there

This may sound wierd but I dont agree with that, the further you go the harder it is if you loose. Should you actually get the the big one and loose it, nothing is worse, I have never had the empty feeling like I did in '95 and '97, '98 and then this year, disappointing sure, but not a patch on that gutted feeling of dropping the big one.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Oh, I came in expecting that the 'Huge disappointment' would be a Manly fan realising they follow a club with no heart. My bad

Barks

Juniors
I can't laugh at a team that performed better than us (manly). They just didn't show up on the day. Their inexperienced halfback came back to bite them....he'll be better for it next year.

Harold Bishop

Juniors
Lol why are you posting on the NRL page? i know ESL sucks major balls, no need to try and buy your Stripes by pretending to be an Eels fan and come talking rubbish in the Manly section.

lyon is a saint

Juniors
Harold Bishop said:
Lol why are you posting on the NRL page? i know ESL sucks major balls, no need to try and buy your Stripes by pretending to be an Eels fan and come talking rubbish in the Manly section.

You remind me of a little chav!!

lyon is a saint

Juniors
lotti said:
at least Manly have made grand finals in the last 10 years, Parramatta mmm in 99 they got beaten by lets see the Storm and this year they got beaten by the Cowboys a team you guys beat by 38 points in round 9. At least Manly scored points against them in round 21.

ERM..... they made the grand final against Newcaastle in 2001 you very knowledgable person!

I now know i'm dealing with a stato!!

I'd be ashamed of watching your pathetic club, each season!

No desire, no passion, no motivation, no pride!!!

Support thugs etc....... you're a disgrace to all rugby league fans!!!

We laugh at Manly!

Saying that it could of been worse... you could of supported Wigan!!

c_eagle

Juniors
lyon is a saint said:
ERM..... they made the grand final against Newcaastle in 2001 you very knowledgable person!

I now know i'm dealing with a stato!!

I'd be ashamed of watching your pathetic club, each season!

No desire, no passion, no motivation, no pride!!!

Support thugs etc....... you're a disgrace to all rugby league fans!!!

We laugh at Manly!

Saying that it could of been worse... you could of supported Wigan!!
No pride? Disgrace? I suppose it was Manly that rested their entire squad before a Challenge Cup match? I suppose it was Manly who sacked their coach mid-season amid bucketloads of embarrassment? Yes, we are the laughing stocks.

Oh, just a little note on your adopted NRL team.

Parramatta:

Entered League: 1947
Premierships: 4 (all in one decade, btw)
Grand Finals: 8
Minor Premierships: 5
Wooden Spoons: 11

Vs.

Manly:

Entered League: 1947
Premierships: 6
Grand Finals: 9
Minor Premierships: 9
Wooden Spoons: 0 (!!)

Stats don't lie, sweety.

effnic

Bench
where was this guy before his team must be winning for once i dont have a clue i dont watch esl i think its like watching jersey flegg in nrl for him to come on here and think he is tough and he knows hes to far away to get a good smack in his head from me

lyon is a saint

Juniors
effnic said:
where was this guy before his team must be winning for once i dont have a clue i dont watch esl i think its like watching jersey flegg in nrl for him to come on here and think he is tough and he knows hes to far away to get a good smack in his head from me

Top of the league looking down on creation!!

C Eagle please dont call me sweety unless you're a female!

Manly have always been known as being a disgrace, even over here.

And that post you have just written proves my point.... resorting to violence eh!!! the funny thing is, i would love nothing better than to be saying this to your face!!