What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hull FC want Jason Ryles

Ryles might make good ground in hit ups & tackle his guts out ,but it is all negated when his stupidity kicks in ...sometimes quite frequently & at the worst possible time..

McLovin

Staff member
Hull for the spoon...

edit: or relegation, whatever the feck they do over there...

SoftSydney

Juniors
Wrong. Ryles under Bennett... I have no doubt he'd make origin next year.

I just dont think he has the heart of a prop! and he is always injured. He never lived up to his potential, I think he needs a full size mirror to look into. He might think he is like 5"2 and 70Kg because he sure plays like it too many times.

Johns Magic

Referee
I just dont think he has the heart of a prop!He might think he is like 5"2 and 70Kg because he sure plays like it too many times.

What are you talking about? He does everything needed in a prop. The penalties are his downfall.

Look I love a good Souths-basher as much as the next bloke, but I don't se where you're coming from.

Exactly. Not sure why he cops so much flak. I do realise he can be frustrating to watch with his lack of discipline etc. I expect him to fire under Bennett.

Had potential to be the prop of his generation, he threw it away with dumb penalties and such. Will fire under Bennett I think, as Wayne won't be as lenient as Brownie when it comes to having that sort of crap in your game.

SoftSydney

Juniors
What are you talking about? He does everything needed in a prop. The penalties are his downfall.

Look I love a good Souths-basher as much as the next bloke, but I don't se where you're coming from.

I am not saying he cant play, I just dont think he plays to his full potential! He needs to harden up and be consistently savage. He could be so much more!

I really like the Dragon and enjoy watching them play, I am sure Bennett will sort things out.

gregstar

Referee
when ryles first hit the scene, his future looked incredibly bright. he could ballplay before the line & in it & through it, which ranks a prop as very high quality. in fact elite quality.

he has twice badly injured his shoulder. the second time it needed reconstuctive surgery which required him to actually learn how to use it again. try comming back from that!

basically since '04 he's had to adjust his game to accommodate a dicky shoulder & an ankle which basically has the strength of a leper on a diet.

his time may well be up, but i can't doubt his effort or his sense of humour.

but the next time he gives away a penalty for backchat or attempts an offload in his 20, i'll forcibly have him fellated by a whiter pointer.

Hypocrates

Juniors
I don't think ryles will sign with Hull FC or Hull KR because he signed with the French team. So christmas ape while you were right he is not part of bennet's gameplan you were wrong because you are an ape and apes are monkeys and at christmas time what apes are around? None cos its too cold.

Christmas Ape

Juniors
I don't think ryles will sign with Hull FC or Hull KR because he signed with the French team. So christmas ape while you were right he is not part of bennet's gameplan you were wrong because you are an ape and apes are monkeys and at christmas time what apes are around? None cos its too cold.

:lol:
Can't argue with that.

Latest posts