What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Humble Pie

sladden road

Juniors
it nearly made me cry last night watching the peach playing agaisnt the sharks with his replacement playing like a kook..
for all the apologists we are fugged until noddy goes..he trys fuggn his all but he is past it by 3 or 4 years nuttin NUTTIN no fuggn thing
and simmo is a waste of blue black and white cloth...so bad is was criminal ..no returns no defense no attack..
as much as ricky will bring to the club this year we will have to wait until this deadwood is gone and a few others and he gets a chance to recruit for the coming years until we see a return...patience is needed..noddy is not hes just not up to scratch...
and to top it all of the peach playing against us and killing it..for this all involved and in fact all of us should hang our heads..for me last night was the day the music died...
my black white and blue soul cried for what has happened since the gnome came and presto left and it all emded in a sh*t heap last night with all the insults coming back to bite us..
WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE FERIS..
until bk is gone and the sins of the last 5 years washed away we are doomed to suffer this same ole sh*t again and agian and again

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
jc155776 said:
Im eating mine about Merrit.

People talk about him miussing as many as he scores but this guy is one every team needs. Ripped it up and was dangerous.

Im with you Ima. We f**ked up with how he was brought along. Change of clubs and he is a superstar.

Although maybe its a Souths thing, they might have a different way of managing the aboriginals that play for them??
Where is your humble pie on the Peach?

jc155776

Coach
Good performance by Peach no doubt.

However by the end of his time with us he wasnt playing great football like he use too.

He had a massive turn around since joining Souths and its great to see.

Although I wish he had played sh*te against us...

Latest posts