What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt haters, where are they now?

ozbash

Referee
hutch said:
and what junior team did he play for in nz? oh thats right! he has every right to be in an aussie jersey.

cutie played junior league in the far north of nz for a kaitaia club.

aids you can cry and whinge all you want... Hunt is not going to change to representing kiwis...

A - he is neither crying or whinging, he is stating a fact/s that a few of you geniuss cant comprehend.

B - you are dead right, he will never play for nz but it wont be his decision.

aids

Bench
Stewie Griffin said:
aids you can cry and whinge all you want... Hunt is not going to change to representing kiwis... If he can take all the critizism off the field and all the physical attention on field and handle it without whinging, it proves he wants to represent australia and that his heart lies with australia...

so you can ball your eyes out and hate hunt for all you like, but you won't achieve anything by doing it. just get over it.

the only tears i've shed over hunt were when i was laughing when pritchard cleaned the little prick up.
that and when his team mate tame tupou coming over ot high five frank after the tackle.

aids

Bench
oh noes!

was the fact he played junior football the main reasonm they justified him playing for australia?

ozbash said:
thorn is exempt!

how is that doug ?

i shouldn't say exempt as should have meant lomu played for the all blacks first before bartercard or 16+ league in aussie. playing high level rugby for one country (nz, aussie and england - guess the same for scotland etc) makes you un-eligable to play for another of the top countries in league. ie like henry paul.

thorn qualifys for aussie before he went to the all blacks and that didn't count against

Stewie Griffin

Juniors
aids said:
the only tears i've shed over hunt were when i was laughing when pritchard cleaned the little prick up.
that and when his team mate tame tupou coming over ot high five frank after the tackle.

then why do you go on about hunt being a dickhead and that he shouldn't be playing for the aussies but the kiwis if you love it when he gets smashed?? wouldn't you rather him being kept on the aussie team so he can get smashed even more often??

ozbash

Referee
wouldn't you rather him being kept on the aussie team so he can get smashed even more often?? :cool:

onya stewie, you are a smart guy.

league chick

Juniors
I love Hunt. My favourite player in the league by well a fair bit (Hodges follows, but they are well away from the rest, for me).

Hunt said to Wayne Bennet since day one that he wanted to play for Australia and QLD. Wayne Bennett has told this media this a number of times, go and ask him yourselves i bet he would say it.

As for he has poor defence, what a crock of .... Go back and watch his finals games, especially the one against the Knights he saved about 3 tries that game single handed. And against the storm aswell. Got Inglis (who is a fair bit bigger than him) into touch and saved a try and he saved about 2 certain tries from Matt Geyer. Bad defence whatever!. Sometimes he can suffer in his one-on-one defence but he is getting better.

I love the way he runs the ball back, hard and fast and doesn't care what's infront, get's belted and bounces up and plays the ball. I cringed when he got that shoulder from Wiki though.

He may not have the immediate talent like Inglis and is apparently Mr Hero already but i tell ya what give Hunt a few more years and he will be one of the most dangerous players in the league.

Absolutly excellant under the high ball. I would probably say he is the safest fullback. Had a hickup in a Dragons game but that has been the only game that he dropped bombs. Whoever reackoned he was terrible under the highball what about that catch in the second NZ game. ALl the aussie's backed off (inc. Inglis) 4 kiwi's Hunt came screaming across and went up took an amazing catch. Also the screamer in the Bulldogs game when Hodges backed off Hunt came sprinting in from his wing, took it on the fly, absolutly amazing catch and almost busted through the Dogs.

hutch

First Grade
douglasallen91 said:
same as karmichael hunt. but jonah can't play for aussie as he played for the all blacks. thorn is exempt!

actually karmichael first played rugby league when he moved to australia, he hadnt ever played in new zealand

hutch

First Grade
mate look it up on wikipedia, he first played rugby league when he moved to australia aged 11 for souths acacia ridge.

hutch said:
mate look it up on wikipedia, he first played rugby league when he moved to australia aged 11 for souths acacia ridge.

not saying he didn't play for them but he played for avondale first unless he came back and played for them on holiday.

Latest posts