What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt haters, where are they now?

aids

Bench
Mr Saab said:
And it must pi$$ you off he gets up after 99% of those hits.

no, if he gets up it means another kiwi can smack him again in a few minutes.

Mr Saab

Referee
Yes he is loyal.
He stayed with the Broncos when he could have gone to Sydney to make more $$$.
But he knows the Broncos will look after him down the track.

miccle

Bench
He also turned down the Kiwis two years ago when it seemed there was no hope in HELL that he would ever play for Qld, let alone Aus.

So how is he not loyal aids?

aids

Bench
miccle said:
He also turned down the Kiwis two years ago when it seemed there was no hope in HELL that he would ever play for Qld, let alone Aus.

born a kiwi, came to australia when he was 12-13?
turned his back on his home

and he jumped Bowen who was in better form to play for the kangaroo's and maroons.

uncle wayne got in his ear and turned him.
if by loyal you mean to uncle wayne, then yes.

if you mean loyal in a sense that most people recognise.
no.

Mr Saab

Referee
Bowen? Bowen sucked after origin one until round 26.
He didnt jump anything!
They won the 2nd origin 30-6 with him at fullback.
Bowen offered sweet f**k all to the Maroons in origin one.
Bowen is finished as a rep player.

Kostya Tszyu came to Australia and "turned his back" on Russia and represented Australia in boxing.
You live in a very small world Aids...i think it is time to open your eyes.

aids

Bench
Mr Saab said:
Kostya Tszyu came to Australia and "turned his back" on Russia and represented Australia in boxing.
You live in a very small world Aids...i think it is time to open your eyes.

I'll keep my eyes open as a wall of kiwi's hammer hunt on kick returns, as i said.
Hodges is a better bullback at any rate, you guys wouldn't have one any semi's if hodges was still at center

ozbash

Referee
miccle said:

jesus you and chas saab talk some garbage,, hunt was selected for the kiwis, turned them down so he could rep qld and australia on the advice of aunty benny.

he played his country of birth off against another.

no hope in hell ? you are stupider than i originaly thought.

Mr Saab

Referee
And keep watching as Hunt maintains his fullback role for Australia whilst Brett Hodgson toils away in club football with no return to rep football.
Bullback? Dont know what that his, but as for Hunt as a Fullback, he is a fine custodian.
I would have Hunt over Hodges as fullback for my team. Hodges is very shaky under the highball and is only effective coming from his left hand side of the field.
Yes, Hodges will go down as the Bronco fullback for the GF of 2006, but it is Hunt who is the true and better fullback.

Where are the haters i dont believe anyone truly hates him to start with but personally no matter how well he plays the game i dont like him anyway.

Mr Saab

Referee
ozbash said:
jesus you and chas saab talk some garbage,, hunt was selected for the kiwis, turned them down so he could rep qld and australia on the advice of aunty benny.

he played his country of birth off against another.

no hope in hell ? you are stupider than i originaly thought.

You are the only tosser that talks crap on here.
Your mighty Kiwis cant even win a game against Australia...we even have the "crap" hunt at Fullback and you still cant beat us.
We give you a 7 point lead with 8 mins to go and still f**k all.,
Must have hurt Tossbash when Hunt threw that inside ball to Gasnier for the winning try.
Go f**k a sheep.

aids

Bench
Mr Saab said:
I would have Hunt over Hodges as fullback for my team.

Uncle wayne didn't and you won a comp, disagreeing with coaches choice?

anyway, as panther mention, cutie was selected to play for the kiwi's.
he turned his back, and for that he is a dog

your kostya analogy is flawed becuase the russians wern't asking kostya to come home.
he left, they didn't want him.
kiwi's needed cutie and rather than making the right choice he pussied out.

there is no way cutie should have been picked over Bowen for the anzac test at the start of the year, and i felt that marked the start of some terrible form from bowen and impacted the entire cowboy team.

ps: i don't like Kiwi's playing in green and gold jersey's, your club has coughed up three in the past few years.

Mr Saab

Referee
The form of the cowboys had more to do with team harmony (lack thereof) as a result of a player doing the wrong thing by another player.
Hunt was selected to play, but the kid doesnt have any say if he is selected.
He turned them down and made it clear he is Australian.
A bit like in city country when (i think) Andrew Ryan was selected by both city and country.
So if Kostya was asked by Russia to "come back" and he declined them then he would be in the "Hunt" class. Get your hand off it.

aids

Bench
Mr Saab said:
The form of the cowboys had more to do with team harmony
Hunt was selected to play, but the kid doesnt have any say if he is selected.
maybe, but bowens form prior to the anzac est was much better than hunts.
and should have been picked

Mr Saab said:
He turned them down and made it clear he is Australian.
he isn't

Mr Saab said:
So if Kostya was asked by Russia to "come back" and he declined them then he would be in the "Hunt" class. Get your hand off it.
how do you know?
if russia needed kostya the right thing for him to do would be to fight for his home.

ozbash

Referee
Mr Saab said:
You are the only tosser that talks crap on here.
Your mighty Kiwis cant even win a game against Australia...we even have the "crap" hunt at Fullback and you still cant beat us.
We give you a 7 point lead with 8 mins to go and still f**k all.,
Must have hurt Tossbash when Hunt threw that inside ball to Gasnier for the winning try.
Go f**k a sheep.

:lol: is that it chas ? is that your reply as to why cutie turned his back on nz ? is that your reasoning as to why cutie is the most hated league playing traitor to have ever drawn breath ?

he is your ultimate prostitute, he sold his soul.

see you in the finals chas :cool:

Mr Saab

Referee
I hope we do, and i hope Hunt scores 2-3 tries to make you feel better.
Enjoy our scraps of Fien and Webb.

Latest posts