What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt the tripper

B-Tron 3000

Juniors
Zero. Worth a penalty, nothing more.

Can't believe that with 4 officials on the field that none of them saw it.

Meth

Staff member
He might be in trouble. Tripping is a dog act- it's not inconceivable that he will miss the Grand Final.

mickdo

Coach
Looks like Wallace is gone for the season with torn ankle ligaments as well. Melbourne must be favourites next week.

andirect

Juniors
nice bait thread

happens countless times throughout the year with players being wrong footed

he'll play next weekend

jarro

Juniors
He'll be fine.

Soward should've been suspended for a year after his lash with the boot in the Inglis tackle (weak little grub)

Broncos Rule !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dragqueens suck arse again :lol:

andirect

Juniors
just saw it on the fox sports replay. he would be very unlucky to be charged. i see similar incidents through the year and nothing coming of it. his arm made contact with soward.

nothing in it, he'll be fine to play next week.

aussie7798

First Grade
he deliberately stuck his foot out and made first contact with the leg
open and shut case and no you dont see tackles like that every week.

4wardPass

Juniors
I'm so glad I went tonight WHAT A GAME!!!!

The Broncos smashed the dragons good n hard all night and their defense was pretty damm good.

We had all these idiot dragons fans around us and then we started the Dragons are chokers chant.

Was such a awesome night!!!

And Hunt has nothing to answer....he'll be playing next week.

Not sure about Wallace tho :( Maybe we can put Dave Taylor into half back lol

andirect

Juniors
lol aussie it's quite clear you have an agenda against the broncos and/or hunt. no one ever said you see incidents similar each week, but throughout the year, yes, there are plenty of cases which never get a second thought and are worse then what we saw tonight.

anyway, i've bitten all the bait, we'll see come monday but imo he has nothing to be worried about. at very worst early guilty plea and escapes suspension.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Banish him. This guy doesn't want to play Rugby League, he's certainly playing a different game if he thinks tripping is ok. He's a self centered, self serving tool and I wish him all the worst of luck in that ridiculous sport he's going to. Suspend the prick.

Latest posts