What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hunt to AFL???!?!!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Before you snap my head off, I have been overseas for the past 4 weeks so I have lost a bit of the news headlines. I thought cutie signed with AFL for next year, yet on the Footy Show last night they said something about him playing Union in the AFL off-season and that deal is being finalised. Today I read somewhere he starts his AFL career in 2011. I thought it was next year? What's going on with him? I personally don't care and hate him that he spat in our games face and decided to go to not 1, BUT TWO of our games biggest rivals, the money-hungry cutie, but I just want to know what the hell's going on!

Cheers!

Mr Saab

Referee
So we all see that the 4 weeks off league has not improved your abilities to do research on the net.
Google MOFO

Chook Norris

First Grade
Before you snap my head off, I have been overseas for the past 4 weeks so I have lost a bit of the news headlines. I thought cutie signed with AFL for next year, yet on the Footy Show last night they said something about him playing Union in the AFL off-season and that deal is being finalised. Today I read somewhere he starts his AFL career in 2011. I thought it was next year? What's going on with him? I personally don't care and hate him that he spat in our games face and decided to go to not 1, BUT TWO of our games biggest rivals, the money-hungry cutie, but I just want to know what the hell's going on!

Cheers!

translation: I've been overseas for the past 4 weeks!! woooo

Last edited:

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Wow, talk about f**kwits not giving a bloke a helping hand.

BF, Hunt signed on to play in 2011 with the new Gold Coast AFL team for something like $1 million a year. Between the off season and then, he's going to be playing Union for more big money.

Personally I applaud him. He didn't ditch his club or code, he was off contract and decided the best way for him to make the most for his family and life was to take up the AFL contract. I say best of luck to him.

Broncodr01d

Juniors

BF, Hunt signed on to play in 2011 with the new Gold Coast AFL team for something like $1 million a year. Between the off season and then, he's going to be playing Union for more big money.

Personally I applaud him. He didn't ditch his club or code, he was off contract and decided the best way for him to make the most for his family and life was to take up the AFL contract. I say best of luck to him.

You're my nomination for the LU Mother Teresa Award 2009 :cool:

Dutchy

Immortal

BF needs a whole asylum full of hands not just one.

redvscotty

First Grade

You forgot to give him a reacharound.

Bulldogs_4_Life

Juniors
Perhaps when the bloke went on an overseas holiday he didn't want to spend it online.. I dunno what you get up to on your holidays but if I were to spend my hard earned on an overseas trip I wouldn't spend it online, lol!

El Diablo

Post Whore
Perhaps when the bloke went on an overseas holiday he didn't want to spend it online.. I dunno what you get up to on your holidays but if I were to spend my hard earned on an overseas trip I wouldn't spend it online, lol!

you only have to spend 10 minutes online and a lot of people use the net when travelling these days to send emails and catch up on news back home

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Ever heard of a search function BF? Typing Karmichael in would've shown you the thread yours got merged into.

Bulldog Force

Referee

Thanks for the update champ ;-) at least someone here can answer in a civilised fashion.
you only have to spend 10 minutes online and a lot of people use the net when travelling these days to send emails and catch up on news back home
I want to spend my holiday overseas doing things other than internet surfing. Yes there was internet there, but $3.50 (euros) for 15 mins of internet turns out to be something close to $7.00 AUD for that time. Maybe they're use to it overseas but that's a real rip here :lol:

parano1a

Juniors
. I thought cutie signed with AFL for next year, yet on the Footy Show last night they said something about him playing Union in the AFL off-season and that deal is being finalised. Today I read somewhere he starts his AFL career in 2011. I thought it was next year?

Gold Coast doesn't enter the AFL until 2011. Next year Hunt will be playing Union in Japan and VFL for Gold Coast.

Latest posts