What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hynes time.

sladden road

Juniors
With the greatest respect I disagree.
Throw saint Nico to the redneck toothless wolves.
It’s ride or dietime.
Cunnova game to do it in but I’ll back him.
Freddy probably won’t tho, suck fest wlith the stupid rabbit/bronco incoming.
Merkins.

it’s Hynes time merkinsZ

Let's put the Freddy Team, and the media, into perspective here.
Back in 2021 NSW had Cleary and Luai in the halves. The first two games they smashed Qld.
Both halves were injured for the third game. NSW wanted the clean sweep of the series. Albeit not a real pressure game.
They had a ready-made halves combo in the South's duo, Reynolds and Walker. Who also made that seasons GF.
Those two didn't get a look in, the media ,ex players et-al were on about how Reynolds and Walker had been tried before and they didn't stand up etc.
The Freddy Team chose Weighton and Moses. They lost.
Now all of a sudden "the South's combo", where one plays for Brisbane, is the answer.
The mind boggles.
For the record, I was a strong advocate to have the Reynolds/Walker combo in 2021.
It should be a no brainer, Hynes in for Cleary. That's it.
The Freddy Team will probably make it a brainer.

shaggs

Coach
Cam McInnes has been mentioned a few times as a smokey for NSW. Wouldn't let them down that's for sure.
Fast leg speed through the middle would not be bad. Lots of slow legs in that blues pack.
Kinda like the sharks

Frenzy.

Immortal
incoming controversial opinion.
Love nicho but don't think he's built for origin.
doesn't have the required physicality for it. might be wrong.
certainly won't get the time and space.
ask the penrith boys.
when the ref sits in qlds pocket and isn't there to walk them up the field with 6 agains when the defensive heat comes their way like club land.

the Penrith crew have largely been ineffective in origin because things work differently in that arena.

I think he can. He doesn't play Pennyball which requires time and space to be created through structure. Penrith are well drilled robots. He doesn't play in that type of structure.

However, I don't see Nicho wearing No. 7 in the next game.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Nico on central coast yesterday talking to students about being the best person you can, such a positive role model.
Telling them to try and ignore those on social media who have a go at them.

What a role model he is, this is what we need to see and more of it.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Kinda want NH to miss out cos no way he goes up there and wins the game for NSW. He is a bloke that takes shit personally. Anyone watched his vodcast with that chick? f**k NSW and focus on sharks beating a team that matters.
Rate Hynes last 5 rounds for me Ozzi

Dolphins
Sea Eagles
Knights
bye
Broncos

Wondering if you're thinking what I am

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Rate Hynes last 5 rounds for me Ozzi

Dolphins
Sea Eagles
Knights
bye
Broncos

Wondering if you're thinking what I am
I don’t think I watch close enough to rate him from 4 games ago but think there are other things impacting him the moment. Mums the word though so have to keep quiet.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I don’t think I watch close enough to rate him from 4 games ago but think there are other things impacting him the moment. Mums the word though so have to keep quiet.
Well I'm concerned his form has dropped since May 1.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Cam McInnes has been mentioned a few times as a smokey for NSW. Wouldn't let them down that's for sure.
He would be average.

Perfect for Qlders.

Bring back Pearce, Kimmorley maybe a random Manly prop cause Fulton signed him..

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Moses gonna win the spot which is awesome. Cos he has delivered on the big stage. Righttttt

txta2

Bench
Anasta wrote off Nico Monday night saying Sharks lost in finals because of him. Wednesday night he starts saying they should pick Nico. Wtf is this guy on

lockscombi

Juniors
Kinda want NH to miss out cos no way he goes up there and wins the game for NSW. He is a bloke that takes shit personally. Anyone watched his vodcast with that chick? f**k NSW and focus on sharks beating a team that matters.
Link?

lockscombi

Juniors
Tbh. I prefer Freddy to pick Reynolds and Walker combo. The South Sydney Triumvirate (Mitchell) is our only hope under Freddy who like others have suggested, is currently anti-Nicho. Let Nicho build up confidence in normal club games and give him a full 80m crack next year

DJDL

Bench
Tbh. I prefer Freddy to pick Reynolds and Walker combo. The South Sydney Triumvirate (Mitchell) is our only hope under Freddy who like others have suggested, is currently anti-Nicho. Let Nicho build up confidence in normal club games and give him a full 80m crack next year

Walker's injured.

Latest posts