What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hynes time.

lockscombi

Juniors
Walker's injured.
Oh yeah my bad haha

Still, the duo combination of Mitchell and his ex team mate in Reynolds is good enough for me. Hynes isn't ready imo. If he does get the job, of course I will be cheering him on. He is a class act, on and especially off the field

bluefox68

Staff member
It’s called ‘When we grow up’…

Worth a listen. They normally interview people that run programs to assist people with mental health etc..

They’re a little bit too millennial for us old-timers, but they are doing a good job of highlighting people that are genuinely making a difference…

Available on Spotify or YouTube…

Frenzy.

Immortal
It’s called ‘When we grow up’…

Worth a listen. They normally interview people that run programs to assist people with mental health etc..

They’re a little bit too millennial for us old-timers, but they are doing a good job of highlighting people that are genuinely making a difference…

Available on Spotify or YouTube…

Started 1 May. We lost to Dolphins on 6 May and Nicho has been going backwards since. Needs to put it away till the off season IMO.

eddiesmith

Juniors
It’s quite remarkable they’d ignore 18 months of form because Nicho played the Storm and his side got belted whilst Moses got to beat up on the Dogs.

Frailty

First Grade
It’s quite remarkable they’d ignore 18 months of form because Nicho played the Storm and his side got belted whilst Moses got to beat up on the Dogs.
In what universe is this remarkable? Fittler and Alexander are not great football minds, they were great players. Moses has a relationship with Fittler from the Lebanon team.

If there is one thing this current NSW team should be known for it's for picking mates and media favourites - not the best players or best team.

shadowboxer

First Grade
This is a great result - first time in an age I will watch the Origin game begging for the Blues to get belted. I agree Nico probally wasn’t to be picked - but for Gould to have his sausage fingers all over this and opinions on the blokes fragility is nuts.
Embarrassing from Fitler. Dumb

Frailty

First Grade
This is a great result - first time in an age I will watch the Origin game begging for the Blues to get belted. I agree Nico probally wasn’t to be picked - but for Gould to have his sausage fingers all over this and opinions on the blokes fragility is nuts.
Embarrassing from Fitler. Dumb
I haven't seen anything from Gould - I avoid Channel Nine like a plague - but anyone who still takes his opinion on team construction, etc. seriously should be committed. Penrith only reach success when they gave him the boot, he provided the Warriors absolutely nothing, and so far with the Bulldogs has recruited names but hasn't built a team.

The game would be in a much better position if his opinions weren't given so much attention or even respected.

I just saw the clip on youtube.
Gould did talk about Nichos fragility, but I didn't see it as him "sticking it to him" so to speak. More that he was concerned for NSW. He did also say that he wanted Nicho to be selected on the bench, so he wasn't in total disregard to Nicho being there.
Wado and Gal were both there too, they did put up support for Hynes, as to be expected.

Here it is:

The non selection of Adam Reynolds has a smell about it. There has to be an issue with him and Fittler.

Game 2 decider at a hostile Suncorp Stadium and he’s banking on Moses to deliver.

Reynolds in the form of his life, experienced big game player, similar kicking game and player to Cleary and he’s been playing at Suncorp Stadium for the last 18months. But no that dumb f**k spins the chocolate wheel and chooses Moses.

QLD 3-0

shaggs

Coach
I haven't seen anything from Gould - I avoid Channel Nine like a plague - but anyone who still takes his opinion on team construction, etc. seriously should be committed. Penrith only reach success when they gave him the boot, he provided the Warriors absolutely nothing, and so far with the Bulldogs has recruited names but hasn't built a team.

The game would be in a much better position if his opinions weren't given so much attention or even respected.
The panthers only started going well once they got rid of the gould signings. Only 1 or 2 more and the place will be free of him.

Craigshark

First Grade
Interesting to see how nicho takes it. Pretty shit for him to be honest. Guess we’ll find out on Sunday arvo.

oh and go Qld. f**k Freddy and Alexander off. Entitled know it all wankers