What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hype around the roosters??

Firey_Dragon

Coach
The point is your team was expected to win the comp from round 1. You are facing the wooden spooners. Will you underestimate them? And what is the cost of doing so?

PS. Weyman's in a bad way.

It's the grand final, you never underestimate your opposition heading into that game. You don't get there by luck. However, if that is a delusion you're intent on having, continue to do so, it is no skin off our backs.

As for Weyman, we'll still get the yardage out of him, and Saffy returns who has much more impact than Jon Green. I'm not worried about what team the Roosters field, and you shouldn't be worried about ours. If we stick to our gameplan, it doesn't matter who is there, I'm confident we can win it.

Last edited:

vista

Juniors
Since when did the pre-game predictions win games. Good to talk about it and tip but that doesn't have any bearing on the game. The more haterz out there the sweeter the Victory. Go the Dragons and f**k the rest (Including Blocker, Wiz, Tallis etc.....) hahahaha

dragonfan12

Juniors
yeah a bit worried about a article on fox sayin carney will give a ring to campese to work out tactics to beat us

i wonder who we can call? Hey Gus lol

melon....

Coach
It's the grand final, you never underestimate your opposition heading into that game. You don't get there by luck. However, if that is a delusion you're intent on having, continue to do so, it is no skin off our backs.

As for Weyman, we'll still get the yardage out of him, and Saffy returns who has much more impact than Jon Green. I'm not worried about what team the Roosters field, and you shouldn't be worried about ours. If we stick to our gameplan, it doesn't matter who is there, I'm confident we can win it.
I hear what you're saying.

Tell it to your supporters.

konk4

Juniors
Hey Melon, Saints weren`t favourites from round 1 f**kwit. The eels were. How quickly people forget. So f**koff ya Parasite.

to_ddeath

Coach
Hey Melon, why don't you run on back to your Chook Pen & get to work on those "matchups" of yours?? Far out, your posts are more boring than our attack....

T.

RednWhite

Bench
Today's telecrap is full again on the Rorters and there's one lame story on how the Dragons will target Friend. Oddly enough there are no quotes for any Dragon player, only the Sharks coach. Why are the Rorters the fairytale story - what about the 31 years since the Dragons what a comp, the first for the merger etc. It does piss me off but I know it will only add more pressure on them and in the end the best team will win.

Today's telecrap is full again on the Rorters and there's one lame story on how the Dragons will target Friend. Oddly enough there are no quotes for any Dragon player, only the Sharks coach. Why are the Rorters the fairytale story - what about the 31 years since the Dragons what a comp, the first for the merger etc. It does piss me off but I know it will only add more pressure on them and in the end the best team will win.

Ignore it then. Makes the week a sh*tload easier lol.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Saints got a fair bit of press yesterday in the Telecrap. I was shocked as it was pretty positive as well. Hornby double spread on being only the 6 or 8th player to captain a side to a grandfinal victory if the Dragons win. It then listed all the captains. Edge, Kearney etc. Great read. The Big League has a Grand FInal Souvenir program out which looks awesome as well.

The Roosters just beat the Tigers and since then played a weak Panthers and Titans side that looked very ordinary.

Enjoy the week boys. Our last game of NRL for a few months. Not looking forward to that.

glossydoll

Juniors
Anyone notice that the Telecrap photos of the Grand Final Breakfast today were 80% shots of Rorters players (& girlfriends). Although I must say I wasn't too keen on our boys blazers, thought all they needed was a boater hat to make the complete school boy look. Won't make any difference on Sunday though...... Mighty St George Dragons will prevail!

melon....

Coach
Hey Melon, why don't you run on back to your Chook Pen & get to work on those "matchups" of yours?? Far out, your posts are more boring than our attack....

T.
http://www.nospam13.com.au/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=352&d=1285839450

Southernsaint

Staff member
Anyone notice that the Telecrap photos of the Grand Final Breakfast today were 80% shots of Rorters players (& girlfriends). Although I must say I wasn't too keen on our boys blazers, thought all they needed was a boater hat to make the complete school boy look. Won't make any difference on Sunday though...... Mighty St George Dragons will prevail!

1. The blazer's looked feckin' tops.
2. They looked even better with jeans and a white shirt.
3. That lot can have 99% of the pics at the GF brekkie and at the opening of an envelope in Fox Studio, bit we will have the photo with Norm & Arthur.

I dont think there is any more hype for one side than the other side- the Dragons will start as very short price favourites and are expected to win- Roosters are very much the underdog with most people saying reaching the grand final was their grandfinal.

Firey_Dragon

Coach
I dont think there is any more hype for one side than the other side- the Dragons will start as very short price favourites and are expected to win- Roosters are very much the underdog with most people saying reaching the grand final was their grandfinal.

St George Illawarra will choke, making the Roosters the premiers.
All aboard the Brian Smith bandwagon, he’s earned a premiership
Souths greats see red, white and blue
Get ready for the Dragons choke
Controversy Corner: Relax, it's the Roosters to win

Just a few titles of some popular news sites articles in the last few days. Roosters aren't the underdog, they aren't a favourite either, but both teams will go into the game at pretty close odds.

Latest posts