What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hyundai A-League 2009-10 :: Round 26

Apey

Staff member
That was a good volley from Perth earlier.. came from nothing.

DB

First Grade
2-1... Missed Perth's gola, but think it was McBreen. Aloisi scored Sydney's second, as the ball went over the line, and through the side of the net, and it was originally ruled a corner.

and as we speak Perth just scored to make it 2-2

roboshark

Coach
Jets still a good chance for top 4 now after perth loss. I hope they come out tom nite and attack and put a few away early. Ideally now 4th spot is in their hands. If they play negative, cheap turnover football then they are kidding themselves. Start 3 up front have sash on bench. If I see hoffman anywhere near the ground I will cry

Apey

Staff member
yep Mum and her partner were cheering for Sydney during the game.

roboshark

Coach
Nix up 1-0 at ht vs gold coast.....aarrgghh. Cmon GC

Dodgy penalty given by that dodgy ref breeze......he didn't get selected for world cup duties. Suck it up you merkin

Apey

Staff member
Breeze got about 5 calls wrong before the penalty, he's a comedy routine.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Hope the weather clears for tomorrow, not as much rain today but the pitch still looks rotten.

roboshark

Coach
Still 1-0. 12 mins to go

Farrrrrrkkkk

What's this shooting from 25 yards out every time they attack

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Coast to beat Newie tomorrow night... Newie to finsih 6th and out in straight sets. :)

roboshark

Coach
Would rather finish 6th and play gc or syd than finish 5th and have to go to caketin to play nix tbh

Misanthrope

Staff member
Would rather finish 6th and play gc or syd than finish 5th and have to go to caketin to play nix tbh

Definitely. Gold Coast at home is basically like playing in an empty stadium.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
roboshark said:
All over. Nix now certainty for 4th I reckon
Have to agree. No good depending on the Coast to do us any favours over in Wellington next week and be good enough to either win, or draw ...

Coast to beat Newie tomorrow night... Newie to finsih 6th and out in straight sets. :)
Straight sets means we'd have to lose two games. We lose one - we're out. But least we got to the finals :)