What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’ll Play My Game: McInnes

Rabbits20

Immortal
gray is only 21, so he could definitely improve, and quite a few games he played last year he was playing partly injured, so i wouldn't write him off yet. supposedly his best position is actually centre, so i wouldn't be surprised if he plays in the centres round 1 (if he goes well in the pre season games), unless of course we sign someone better..

Correct alien.

I'm looking forward to getting behind the boys at the Charity Shield.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
nielsen sio gray mcinnes tyrrell turner oldfield clark are not 1st graders why are all of these nsw cup players in 1st grade please explain?but i guess r95 and r20 are ok with that!!!!gee you both know how to pick 1st grade players lol

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
i_have_no_idea_what_i_m_doing____by_omenwalker-d5y3j08.jpg

Rabbits20

Immortal
r20 ive followed souths and seen souths play for 6 decades,r95 is a young pup and the young pups have no idea about footy

He wasn't trolling.

You keep making silly posts. You are trolling. Anyone can see that.

It's rude to say R95 has no idea. Offensive actually.

Rabbits20

Immortal
If you were in charge shadow we wouldn't have a team to get on the field.

We would be over the cap with you in charge and wouldn't have 25 players.

alien

Referee
not all of the 25 players in the squad will be superstars. that's just how it is when you have a salary cap. shadow, i think some of those players you named will be ok.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
yes you would have 25 players but not as many duds in my selected team as ive stipulated in my last posts,and experience beats the young pups with no idea any day r20 period just ask georgie piggins he will tell you that too....

doyen

Bench
yes you would have 25 players but not as many duds in my selected team as ive stipulated in my last posts,and experience beats the young pups with no idea any day r20 period just ask georgie piggins he will tell you that too....

I agree wholeheartedly with you Shadow! We are[mostly]truth-tellers;as they say!!

Latest posts