What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I’m happy Dugan seems happy.

sladden road

Juniors
I will put my head up and say that I have been a critic of the fella on here.

In saying that he is putting in and the last two weeks particularly has been solid with his concentration( except the scissor kick and drop on the first set ) but after that he has killed it.

So just to clarify, yes the big fella does get a rough time from some of us here though I think the good Dr Jemima Pudleduck may have early onset Alzheimer’s if he believes it is fifty times worse that what was dished out the cowboys 2020 fullback.(or he is self prescribing the wrong meds)

Anyway I’m happy he seems happy.
As the title suggests.

Plus Wado is Gav Miller for this generation.

I believe the millennials would say

Shit is lit AF.

Lolz. Happy you are happy.

ps. the Cowboys fullback played for the cowboys fullback, hence why after far king us over, he fah ked the cowboys over.

chewsta

First Grade
Felix or Bar-ba black sheep? They both hung the cowbs out to dry.
I miss both of the charnts playing for us though.

If Benny Barba was as half as loose as some as the pricks I know, including you lot, he'd be twice as loose as he is now. f*cking over reaction.

https://www.sharks.com.au/news/2019/08/05/dugan-a-2019-ken-stephen-medal-nominee/

Josh Dugan has been named amongst some of the NRL’s biggest names as a nominee for the 2019 Ken Stephen Medal, an award recognising the outstanding work carried out by NRL players in the community

Dugan joins the likes of James Tedesco, Josh Addo-Carr, Gavin Cooper, Connor Watson and Michael Gordon amongst the players nominated by their clubs for the prestigious community award.

The 2019 Ken Stephen Medallist will be announced during Grand Final week, with voting now open on NRL.com providing fans the opportunity to select the nominee they feel deserves to be a finalist.

The player with the highest number of votes will be included as one of four finalists announced next month. Three other player finalists will be voted via a panel of judges from across the game’s administration.

This is the 31st year of the Ken Stephen Medal, with the award recognising the efforts of an NRL player who has not only achieved on the field but has committed time off the field to supporting community projects.

In addition to his club-related and organised community initiatives, Dugan has been extremely active, devoting his time and resources to several worthy causes.

Dugan is an ambassador for the Make Bullying History Foundation, regularly joining founder and presenter Brett Murray in local schools spreading the anti-bullying messages, while he is also a staunch supporter of Bear Cottage.

A hospice for terminally ill children located in Sydney’s northern suburbs, Bear Cottage provides support for both the children and their families, with Dugan shaving his ‘mullet’ in raising much-needed funds for the organisation.

He is also an NRL State of Mind ambassador, took it upon himself to invite 15 children with from a local area high school’s Special Needs Unit to a Sharks NRL training session as part of National Autism Day and has been a strong advocate for the Deadly Choices, an indigenous health awareness program, attending media days, VIP sessions for guests and player education sessions.

In 2019 a reciprocal medal for a female NRL player has also been introduced – the Veronica White Medal – with nominees also announced next month.

Latest posts