What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I <3 Mini

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Dugan is easily even when Campo is fit our most consistent player. He is always in the top 2 or 3 players every week for the Raiders (of course occasionally he has a bad game he is only human...OR IS HE !!!) he just has had shitty luck with injury. Come on Cliffy at least have half a clue here.

Dugan and Fensom are the Raiders most consistent players. Calling him inconsistent is hilariously inaccurate. Injury prone is a far more accurate insult.

Cryptic

Juniors
Sorry where are the Roosters on the ladder? I must have missed that...

He is VERY lucky to only be getting two weeks... On purpose or not, WTF was he trying to do? I honestly can't see how jumping at someone would EVER be useful as a tackling technique...

And f**king hell, you're cheering on Mini injuring someone? In your spare time do you skin the neighbours pets as well? People like you is why people hate the Roosters so much, inconsiderate silver spoon fed yuppie trash...

Sorry where are the Roosters on the ladder? I must have missed that...

He is VERY lucky to only be getting two weeks... On purpose or not, WTF was he trying to do? I honestly can't see how jumping at someone would EVER be useful as a tackling technique...

i doubt even Mini can answer that.

We're last probably I haven't checked the ladder for a long time, on par with my expectations for the season.

I wish everyone hated us tbh it was fun being so hated people would rather see the salary cap cheat Bullcoffs win instead of us. Good ol days.

Valheru

Coach
Why do you guys hate Josh Dugan so much?
Oh that's right, all those reports that he was going to the Roosters ended up being a load of shit.
And now you're stuck with Minichiello. Hilarious!

Try again champ

When those rumours were around I don&#8217;t remember one roosters fan believing it or being excited about it. He is a nuffy with a ridiculous hairstyle and an IQ to match his shoe size.

Lol @ raiders fans flooding our forum after beating the 14th placed side. The Raiders are normally our whipping boys so I guess they have to celebrate the rare wins.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Why would we care if he is suspended or not. The punishment was carried out on the field. No skin off our nose if he plays the rest of the season.

Forgot to say a big thanks to Derpichiello for guaranteeing us the win last weekend :thumn

Time to retire now you washed up pretty boy hack.

adamkungl

Immortal
Why do you guys hate Josh Dugan so much?

Oh that's right, all those reports that he was going to the Roosters ended up being a load of shit.

And now you're stuck with Minichiello. Hilarious!

I don't actually hate Dugan. He'd be my second choice NSW fullback (behind Stewart) and I would have gladly cheered him on at Easts. He does have stupid tats and shit hair though...

STG 002

First Grade
oh well atleast Mini got off. I like the bloke but gee - corruption still exists at the Roosters in 2012, who'd have thought.

MolongRooster

Juniors
I sincerely hope that this means that Mini can play his 250th on Sunday, play next week and then retire a true legend of the club. Seeing his recent form is heart breaking, and my greatest fear was that if he was suspended he would play on next year and further tarnish what has been a great career.