What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I Always bounced back - Manly and Moffo wont

super_coach said:
CDF--you slant on the starchless,was hard hitting as always and of course deserved.

But CDF have the cellar dewellers ever shown as much starch,knights rabits and to a lesser extent the chockie soliders,have been playing like TROJANS FUELED BY STARCH.Maybe they deserve some kind words from your pen,to give them hope for 2006.

You might be right coach.

These teams have certainly displayed strong qualities of late. I think all 3 teams could lay claims to being a superior outfit to the low flying sea eagles right now.

Mike i just look to bring a bit of experience and purpose to the forum, nothing else. This place often resembles a dull and lifeless place unless characters of my pedigree can add some direction and guidence. Issues can often be left cooking under the sleep city rug without my timely interventions.

cheers

Moffo

Referee
croydon Dog food said:
Mike i just look to bring a bit of experience and purpose to the forum, nothing else. This place often resembles a dull and lifeless place unless characters of my pedigree can add some direction and guidence. Issues can often be left cooking under the sleep city rug without my timely interventions.

cheers

croydon-top.jpg