What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 24 v Storm

Girds89

Bench
No, the club knows why they have recruited players.

I’m suggesting that you don’t and your comments/opinions are demonstrating that.

Cmon mate. Its comments like this that give you a bad rep. You act like you are bigger then everyone haha.

My comments all year have been pretty bland.

Im not one to call out rogue shit like drop ABC because of whatever.

I havent bagged ivan all year. Not once haha..

I have said time and time again this year ill back ivan and the club in.

Your comment suggests you havent read my posts... yet you yourself admit that.. to long for you to read.

Girds89

Bench
You admitted our starting props need to go up a gear.

So why are you arguing then?

The starting props need to lift.

Another prop on the edge.

That is why we lost.

Edwards and To'o cleaned up a try that would of made us 16-0. That was before any real errors were made

Yep they do need to lift. Leotas line speed in defence has been avg. His miss last night for the try wasnt good.

We are at our best when the back 5 dominate the meters and fish kenny and leota go hard in defence.

Fish went hard in his second stint last night in defence but i thought our line speed was down for our standards.

Im ok with fish and leota making less meters if they dominate in defence. We missed the real aggression last night from the front 3.

Despite whatever rant luke is on..ill stay positive like i have all year.

I think ivan can get this team primed at the right time if we are fit.

Ive said all year that every time weve won weve dome it a bit different..

In previous years the attacks been lacking come finals and the defence solid. This year the attack looks fine and the defence and mistakes are the issue..

But i think if we are fit. We will be hard to beat.

Strom were basically full strength last night.

We were without our whole backrow.
Nath injured.
Dyl has barely played
Fish first game back.

I think we will be ok

age.s

First Grade
As an aside, Smith had every opportunity to improve the position of the conversion that Cleary missed last night. I mean, Cleary should still have thrown it over, but Smith had an acre of room.

Second time this year that's happened in a match we lost by 2 points, the other being when Tago neglected to improve the position of a conversion in the game against the Warriors.

Girds89

Bench
When they are told too.

When the guy behind the computer reading the data says that they can.

which is not now, because we have a title to win.

I would like to know who our guy is in the box. The asian guy. He is clearly the stats bloke and "computer" guy.

Whenever i see him in the box it makes me think of jonah hill in money ball haha

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Cmon mate. Its comments like this that give you a bad rep. You act like you are bigger then everyone haha.

My comments all year have been pretty bland.

Im not one to call out rogue shit like drop ABC because of whatever.

I havent bagged ivan all year. Not once haha..

I have said time and time again this year ill back ivan and the club in.

Your comment suggests you havent read my posts... yet you yourself admit that.. to long for you to read.

When have I accused you of bagging anyone?

You say things like, Garner wasn’t resigned to play reserve grade, he’ll be in the 17, you and I both know that. Then suggest that I’m acting bigger???

I don’t speculate or guess, I’d certainly never post a list of our “potential” strongest 17 for next year, this far out. That’s so pointless, no one knows, even Ivan himself, what’s going to happen.

So you can get all defensive and say that I’m acting all bigger or what ever, but the reality is, I’m just saying it how it actually is. Not guessing.

Girds89

Bench
When have I accused you of bagging anyone?

You say things like, Garner wasn’t resigned to play reserve grade, he’ll be in the 17, you and I both know that. Then suggest that I’m acting bigger???

I don’t speculate or guess, I’d certainly never post a list of our “potential” strongest 17 for next year, this far out. That’s so pointless, no one knows, even Ivan himself, what’s going to happen.

So you can get all defensive and say that I’m acting all bigger or what ever, but the reality is, I’m just saying it how it actually is. Not guessing.

You said 12 months out luke would be as good as api. He wasnt

Then you said sommo would be a certain in the team.

Seriously.. haha. I give up.

The amount of speculation youve got wrong and back track is laughable..then you call me outbfor having a bit of fun and naming a likely 17 for next year haha.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You said 12 months out luke would be as good as api. He wasnt

Then you said sommo would be a certain in the team.

Seriously.. haha. I give up.

The amount of speculation youve got wrong and back track is laughable..then you call me outbfor having a bit of fun and naming a likely 17 for next year haha.
No I didn’t.

I stupidly repeated a conversation I had with Kevin Kingston. A mistake I’ve never made since.

I said that I have coached Summo , I’m mates with him and I really hope he does well.

I’m not calling you out for anything, fill your boots, say what you like.

I just asked you if you also thought Ivan was stubborn and here we are….

Girds89

Bench
No I didn’t.

I stupidly repeated a conversation I had with Kevin Kingston. A mistake I’ve never made since.

I said that I have coached Summo , I’m mates with him and I really hope he does well.

I’m not calling you out for anything, fill your boots, say what you like.

I just asked you if you also thought Ivan was stubborn and here we are….

Haha you did.. a lot!

Nice back track tho mate. You talked crap about soni for ages too.

I had a 30min converstaion with joel romelo back at the club years ago. He told me the late masada iosefa was going to be better than cam smith... does that mean I think he was going to be?

I think youll find no one at the club will say bad things about our players to people not associated with the club..

Wouldn't read to well if you got on here and posted shit slamming sommo and said it was straight from a panthers staffer..

Journos scope forums and places for a scoop or a story.

Any discussions about player issues, goings on amd actual prospects would be kept well in house.

We are way to much of a professional club to be doing otherwise.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Yep and i was wrong about garner and eiso being terrible recruits.

Least some of us can admit it hey!
This is an anonymous forum, you do realise this right….. Admitting that you were wrong about something, holds as much weight as seeking glory when your right about something…. It’s so dumb….

Its not like anyone is off saying “Hey can you believe that Girds89 once said that Luke Garner was a bad recruit”

seriously… who F$&king cares…

Chins get the wins

First Grade
This is an anonymous forum, you do realise this right….. Admitting that you were wrong about something, holds as much weight as seeking glory when your right about something…. It’s so dumb….

Its not like anyone is off saying “Hey can you believe that Girds89 once said that Luke Garner was a bad recruit”

It's not that anonymous. Lots of us have been on here for 15+ years. I've had members and their families stay at my house

Iamback

Coach
Yep they do need to lift. Leotas line speed in defence has been avg. His miss last night for the try wasnt good.

We are at our best when the back 5 dominate the meters and fish kenny and leota go hard in defence.

Fish went hard in his second stint last night in defence but i thought our line speed was down for our standards.

Im ok with fish and leota making less meters if they dominate in defence. We missed the real aggression last night from the front 3.

Despite whatever rant luke is on..ill stay positive like i have all year.

I think ivan can get this team primed at the right time if we are fit.

Ive said all year that every time weve won weve dome it a bit different..

In previous years the attacks been lacking come finals and the defence solid. This year the attack looks fine and the defence and mistakes are the issue..

But i think if we are fit. We will be hard to beat.

Strom were basically full strength last night.

We were without our whole backrow.
Nath injured.
Dyl has barely played
Fish first game back.

I think we will be ok

Except it has been the same story all year.

Look at the way we started and after we scored to make it 22-16.

That is the common theme.

We lost a NSW Cup standard Warriors team and a NSW Cup Parra team put 34 on us and were unlucky not to beat us.

This is 4 weeks out from the finals, There is no excuse for guys not to be up for it

Girds89

Bench

You literally wrote a post earlier today seeking glory about mg2 haha.

The walking contradiction.

Keep digging that hole

Girds89

Bench
Except it has been the same story all year.

Look at the way we started and after we scored to make it 22-16.

That is the common theme.

We lost a NSW Cup standard Warriors team and a NSW Cup Parra team put 34 on us and were unlucky not to beat us.

This is 4 weeks out from the finals, There is no excuse for guys not to be up for it

Was the same in years gone by tho..our attack was an issue etc.

This year its our defence and errors.

Can we win the comp i don't know.

We need to have our best 1-17 on the park.

I never said people werent up for it.

Ive said all year that every year weve won weve done it a bit different. I think ivans timing the run this year.

I feel like we held a lot in the bank last night and lost by 2.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You literally wrote a post earlier today seeking glory about mg2 haha.

The walking contradiction.

Keep digging that hole
No I didn’t, what glory could I possibly be seeking??? That’s such a typical Girds89 thing to say.

All I’ve ever said about MG2 is that a lot of good judges, including Craig Bellamy are impressed by him.

My post today was aimed at those who have been doubting and bagging him, that includes you.

Chins get the wins

First Grade
No I didn’t, what glory could I possibly be seeking??? That’s such a typical Girds89 thing to say.

All I’ve ever said about MG2 is that a lot of good judges, including Craig Bellamy are impressed by him.

My post today was aimed at those who have been doubting and bagging him, that includes you.
Personally all I said that he'd never shown anything in any televised cup game and asked others who live locally if he was actually any good.

Last night was the first time I've seen anything in him

Latest posts